• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
konoejap.png

Horray for MS Paint.

Oh! Oh! May I request a flag? May I? Pleeeease?

Could the below flag be turned into a HOI2-appropriate flag & shield set, please? It'd be much appreciated.

levantineunion.png

Oh, may I request another flag? Pleeease?

Assuming so, could someone very kindly make a basic HOI2 flag-and-shield of the below design:

romani.png

It'd be much appreciated. I'd do it myself if I had the right program, but I'm not certain if that one action-whatsit made a while back works for GIMP or not...

Also, a question: Can someone inform me of an easy way to create minister pics? There must be one! Do I need GIMP? Or is photoshop elements (lulz) enough? I've got lotsa more minnie pics to make (altough I still want the 2 I requested to be finished) so I guess it's easier if I just learn.

I've been making all my own minister pics in Paint-- it's relatively easy to do. I just
-Crop the picture to whatever I want in the minister portrait
-Resize the pic to 36x50 pixels in size. If it comes out 36x52, that's fine, I can just manually cut that extra space out by manually resizing the cavas myself (ZOOM IN AT THIS POINT)
-Draw a 1-pixel-wide border around the edges of the minister pic
-save as 24-bit .bmp file

And you're done!

Rassa frassa "server too busy" blah

A question asked countless times before:

What program are you flag-makers using to make your flags? Are there any such tools for GIMP? If I could finagle a copy of Photoshop Elements, would that work?