• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DuckofDoom said:
Can someone make a realistic Nazi German flag and counter set with the 'forbidden' part edited to be an Iron Cross, if that is allowed*, or link me to one if it's been done already? I searched this entire thread and did not see one.

Thanks.

*I do not see why it wouldn't but you never know with these sorts of things, do you?

Stealth Bump of a sorts?

I seem to have been missed, perhaps because of my lack of a picture.

Tribolute said:
Hehe, i missed out because i didn't want to spam a post with 8 pictures :\

well ive found one of your flag made before by Siterath:
http://www.geocities.com/imperialstratagist/zips/EurekaB.zip

and there is the icr "nazi" flag requested by DuckofDoom ahd which isnt done by me -ive foun it on my hdd :p :
shieldgericr6fg.png

flaggericr1nt.png

and the rest of requests made by thou:
shieldausfas2je.png

flagausfas8fo.png

shieldausrepublic3er.png

flagausrepublic5xs.png

shieldfracommie7nc.png

flagfracommie9gl.png

shieldsnake4in.png

flagsnake1wd.png

shieldswordfish2hp.png

flagswordfish3dr.png

convert them to bmps if ya want to use them in the game

@ Jorian
unfortunatelly i have failed to make your china flag... i couldnt change the colour of your dragon to make it look quite nice - it was turnin lime green or so yellow that it haven't remind a dragon in it's appearance :/ maybe im to lame to make it look quite good...

thank you, feel kinda stupid about not seeing the eureka one lol

But there's a problem with 3 of the flags where like, one or more of the frames the flag dodges to the left/right. Is this just the template thingy or what :\. Oh and the three flags are the red commie one, the purple swordfish one and the brown snake one.

Last edited:
Tribolute said:
thank you, feel kinda stupid about not seeing the eureka one lol

But there's a problem with 3 of the flags where like, one or more of the frames the flag dodges to the left/right. Is this just the template thingy or what :\. Oh and the three flags are the red commie one, the purple swordfish one and the brown snake one.

ok ive remade them hope they will be looking good now
flagauscommie3pv.png

flagsnake7ne.png

flagswordfish6dh.png

maybe i'm boring but don't forget to convert them to *.bmps

Could someone do this flag for me, please ( Colonial Rhodesia ) ?

240px-Flag_of_Southern_Rhodesia.svg.png

Thanks ! :)

Tribolute said:
:|
sorry to bug you again but i'm blind and didn't notice the same thing's gone wrong with the dutch and the british flags.

But the ones redone earlier work perfectly, thanks :D

well it seems that most of my work has these bug - i wasnt using actions and sometimes ive been missing the image for a pixel or two... but now i'm using action files and theyre working good
ive remade all your flags Tribolute just in case that the remaining two were corrupted too :p

flagbirdie7kh.png

flagbritish3lx.png

flagdutch4qz.png

flaggerm7ck.png

remember about converting them to *.bmp's :p