• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If not, I will cry.

You know that the event for 'Fall of France'-Wargoal fires more than once if you took France and occupied them BEFORE it fired the first time (so no Vichy created)? Thank god there's the option 'I got other plans ...' but it comes up again occasionally ;).

Thank you podcat!

Then you haven't looked, as it's always been the same ;)

Really?
Perhaps your're right and i just don't have looked the last games.
But shouldn't China or Russia benefit from mass forces?
It is really hard to imagine to abstract 39'er chinese military training is professional as the german pendants...

Why did you implement these different laws if it is WAD that everyone uses only one? ;-)

Uninstalled everything, reinstalled HOI3...semper Fi to 2.03...FTM..3.03...3.04.

Got the correct Checksum. Can't wait to play it. :)

I know this is a bit late now but for future reference you don't need to install previous patches. The newest one contains all the changes (and changes to the changes) of the previous patches.

How come we don't see the german ME109 plane (?) on the loading screens anymore with latest patch 3.04?
DISREGARD... it is there... must be time to go to bed...sORRY

Hey Podcat, remember that problem I has having with Denmark and the aquire Denmark wargoal? How it would CTD when it made peace? Still there :( Doesn't matter what scenario I choose, it always happens when I try to acquire Denmark from Denmark. I haven't done testing with other countries really, but its not working with Denmark. But if I save after I win and before it tries to transfer the territories (aka the CTD), it loads up fine and transfers it alright. So it sounds like an .exe problem, because the files clearly are there and can work after I load up again. Please fix the issue!!!

OK, I didn' start a new game - I took a save game from previous patch - then I dow'd Poland as Germany somwhere in july 39 - now I can not change the wargoal until 15 aug 1939. Eventually I conquered Poland and it got annexed. How can I puppet now ?

Or should I start all over again with new game ?

I would not continue an old savegame.

Probably nothing to do with this patch. But the picture of the german first world war tank (with WW1 german cross?) on the Production screen for German Tank 1942/43.. that must be a mistake? Only very minor though, nothing to worry about.

Steam just updated my game and even after clearing the map cache and re-starting game I get UYKG as the checksum not KMZO as stated earlier by a couple of people.

Nationalist spain

I have a problem I get the message that nationalist spain have annexed other part of spain even after there civil war is over and it will not stop I have to take away all the message that a country annex another one or I will get the message all the time.... Major bugg

I've never really worried about checksums as I've never seen it make any difference in my games. However my Steam version updated to 3.04 today (to my complete and utter surprise by the way) and the checksum I get is HKSC.

It doesn't work, I got a Steam version and it just says "For the Motherland is not installed"... :\

So it doesn't detect both the Steam version nor the other patched version...

I have the same issue and I have the Gamer's gate version....the 3.03.exe did not work also.

My install has the correct Checksums OEKV for 3031b

Will there be a .zip version for the new patch made available? As with previous .exe patches I get the 'For the Motherland not found' problem, for version 3.03 I was able to get the archive on Steam but apparently not this time, or at least not yet.

Same issue always....why not just make a zip version available at the same time as the .exe version?