• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds great, thanks for the quick patch.

One question tough.

What if I manage to coup germany, or any other faction leaders? Will they leave the faction? Who will be the new faction leader if they do?

I dont know if they will leave, but if they do, probably the next in line will become leader, italy/japan for axis , or france-usa for allies ( depends on who is in allies/axis/comintern)

Finally steam updates, happyface :D
Thanks.

Edit: My checksum is different than the one in the post, is this because of steam?
Anyone know the correct steam checksum?

I only own the latest version of Semper Fi. Just wanted to ask, are the audio glitches still in the game? Mostly with the music files, there's a high pitched squeaking at the end of tracks. If you've heard it you know what I mean.

Thank you for the patch. Just playing a MP game and noticed an ctd when I click in the new theater interface menu onto any theathers of the other human players...

Thank you for the patch. Just playing a MP game and noticed an ctd when I click in the new theater interface menu onto any theathers of the other human players...

Minor bug:
US American general "Alkire" is an air force leader, but has the "Panzer Leader" skill.

I would post all found bugs in the bug sub forum so they get seen and fixed.

What if I manage to coup germany, or any other faction leaders? Will they leave the faction? Who will be the new faction leader if they do?

faction leaders are not coup:able because I felt it could be exploited too much. however others in a faction are. its much harder than couping another country though. If you succeed they will drop out of the faction and their alignment will move closer to yours

Steam Version Patch 3.4. is out now. New problem - every day the
message "Nationalist Spain annected Republican Spain" pops up, the event happened 2 years before !

did you start a new savegame?

does it always do that or only on some countries? havent noticed it before.

steam patched quickly this time,wondering why...............hmmmmmmmm Stockholm HQ phone called Seattle it seems.......

=^.^=

Last edited:
Will there be a .zip version for the new patch made available? As with previous .exe patches I get the 'For the Motherland not found' problem, for version 3.03 I was able to get the archive on Steam but apparently not this time, or at least not yet.

Wow! I am happily surprised that this hotfix patch was released today. Great work from the Paradox team!

Perfect timing too, I wanted to restart my Italian game anyway! Friggin Frenchies burst my western defenses so looks like I need to buff up the forts there some.