• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just found this, good story and an interesting idea, I've enjoyed reading it and I'll subscribe for the rest!

I don't have HOI but I've read so many AAR's I pretty much follow what is happening! :eek:o

How about a ultra-nationlist spy FOR the Cantonian Republic?

Anyway I already got a name for him: Gongzhu Ialu Sin (Gis, did that on perpose)

Excuse my English,my spell cheack is not here since I connected from my school.

gis said:
How about a ultra-nationalist spy FOR the Cantonian Republic?

Anyway I already got a name for him: Gongzhu Ialu Sin (Gis, did that on perpose)

Excuse my English,my spell check is not here since I connected from my school.
I'm not quite sure about the 'ultra-nationalist spy', any details? :)
Yet, I think your name is quite strange..... :(

Cantonia.png

Greater Cantonian Republic

Novus Ordo Seclorum (1)
(1943.10.02 - 1943.10.12)
(Latin for "New Order of the Ages", from the Great Seal of the United States)

CL110.png

More laws regulating people were abolished, in theory, Cantonian people received the maximum freedom available in the system of Cantonia.

CL111.png

CL112.png

After the situation of Indochina was stabled, British government was asked to cede the land it promised to Cantonia. Later, the treaty of Bangkok was signed.

CL113.png

Cantonian Indochina after the treaty of Bangkok.

CL114.png

After the total defeat of the Axis, Europe was divided by Stalin's will. 20 new nations were 'liberated' and joined the Comintern, while France, Italy, Greece and several other lands were still occupied and governed by the Red Army.
"The authoritarian rightists left, and the authoritarian leftists came." Gaan Gwok-dung commented.

CL115.png

CL117.png

Pyongyang, where the legendary Korean city of Wanggomsong was founded, was liberated by Canadian forces on October 8. 4 days later, Seoul was liberated by them too.

Pyongyang1.png

Cantonian Army marching through the streets of Pyongyang.

Cantonia.png

Novus Ordo Seclorum (2)
(1943.10.02 - 1943.10.12)
(Latin for "New Order of the Ages", from the Great Seal of the United States)

CL118.png

CL119.png

Italy surrendered to Soviet Union. After 4 years, the war (in Europe) was over. 5 days later, Soviet Union declared war upon Japan for some reason.

CL120.png

Fighting against the whole world alone, Japanese government felt desperate. However, the military refused to surrender.
"A true warrior shall rather die than surrender!" - Tojo Hideki , after receiving the surrender request from the Allies.

CL121.png

With the surrender of 20 trapped Japanese divisions in Busan, the whole Korea was under Cantonian control.

CL122.png

Japan, running out of soldiers, couldn't even guard their homeland. The industrial base of Hiroshima was unguarded.
(If you don't remember, there are beaches near Hiroshima.)
After receiving the report from agents in Japan, Gaan Gwok-dung thought something, and had a small meeting with the military.

Reno Vercetti said:
I'm not quite sure about the 'ultra-nationalist spy', any details? :)
Yet, I think your name is quite strange..... :(
Oh, I meent hes a spy, but feels VERY VERY Patreotic, indacting his presonnilty rather then his posation.

Spy, well, I Am pretty sure you use spys, nay?

The name... well I looked for something that SOUNDED Chinese, and that it turns out the initals are the same as my username here, so yea... thats about it.

AWesome update! USSR taking over Europe, that was... well were gonna see a Commuie Cold War ey?

Cantonia.png

Operation Jin'ping
(1943.10.13 - 1943.11.25)

CL124.png

On November 16, the 3rd Cantonian fleet, commanded by Admiral Long Ling, sailed near the coast of Taiwan. After the fleet reached their positions, hundreds of landing ships were sent to the port of Kaohsiung.

CL125.png

Two days later, Cantonian Army captured Kaohsiung. The blue flag was hoisted everywhere, the citizens were welcoming the soldiers.

CL126.png

CL128.png

2 days later, Cantonian Army reached Taipei, and encountered Japanese garrison. They were soon defected and fled to the mountains of Hualien. Taipei was liberated later.

CL129.png

Battle of Hualien. All Japanese garrisons in Taiwan were defeated.

Voting Time

1)The liberation of Taiwan was a huge success, the Army proofed that with enough supplies, they can fight far away from their homeland. Now the Navy is ready, and countless warriors were stationed in Korea. Landing on the Japanese industrial centre of Hiroshima would not be a problem. Once the port is captured, dozens of divisions will be able to sail to Japan. That means the Japanese Empire would fall like melting snows in Spring. However, we should not ignore the fact that most Japanese civilians were ready to protect their homeland with their lives, and the battle in Japan mainland might be very bloody.

Since most Japanese lands in China were liberated, if we're not going to liberate Japan herself, then this war would mean nothing now, and a peace with Japan might be a consideration.

(6/0)Continue to the final victory! (Land on Japan)
.Gaan Gwok-dung
.Gaan Gwok-loeng
.Wang Tsing-fei
.Lao Zi-feng
.Jiu Zung-jan
.Guo Zhi-feng
(1/0)→Do nothing
.Ching Chang-chon
→We had shed enough blood, just end it(Peace with Japan)

2)Since the war in Western Pacific is going to over, a new government, which was promised to the people in Northern China, Manchuria and Korea, should be established. Since his highness Aisin-Gioro Pu-yi mentioned that the new cabinet was formed, we should decide whether this new nation should be under our control.

(2/0)→We must have full control of this government (puppet)
.Wang Tsing-fei
.Guo Zhi-feng
(3/0)She will be an independent nation (not puppet)
.Lao Zi-feng
.Ching Chang-chon
.Jiu Zung-jan

Last edited:
gis :
Patriotic spy...... nice idea, although there were not many nations to spy with? (Maybe Japan, Soviet Union or USA)
Got Ji-sing might be a nice name? (J is pronounced as /j/, quite similar to i)

Yea, World War III with the Allies versus the Comintern is always fun in the beginning, also the end if it isn't total victory of the Allies. :D

OK, Then I take it the name would be Gongzhu Ji-Sing? I like it, Yes! that shall be the name, I hope I'd be able to post a picture here soon (I can also become a Tech-Team if you'd like)

Anyway, Well, USSR is a most, and Japan also, UK and France makes sanse, and the new communist Europe would aboustely make a place for intliaginace (Again, sorry for the mastikes, I am still not home)

gis said:
OK, Then I take it the name would be Gongzhu Ji-Sing? I like it, Yes! that shall be the name, I hope I'd be able to post a picture here soon (I can also become a Tech-Team if you'd like)

Anyway, Well, USSR is a most, and Japan also, UK and France makes sanse, and the new communist Europe would aboustely make a place for intliaginace (Again, sorry for the mastikes, I am still not home)
I doubt that Gongzhu is a Chinese Surname or even Chinese name :wacko:
Gong Ji-sing maybe?
(If you insist, your name's ok too :D )

Proposed flag of the Commonwealth of East Asian Nations (CEAN)
CEAN3.png

:)

The japanese must be teached humilty, conquer their sacred homeland!

And this time there wont be any "Kamikaze"! (Sacred Wind in japanese, who helped them to defend their homeland versus Kublai Khan's Sino-Mongolian empire)

And aslo, I, as Aisin-Gioro Pu-Yi's representative in Cantonia, demand complete freedom for its democratic governement, they have been slaves of the japanese, they dont need to be slaves no more!

Do nothing (because you get only casualties in Japan.)

and

She will be an independent nation (because AI is so stupid that he doesn't revolt)

1. Continue to final victory. If Tokyo isn't too well guarded, land there (I'm chief of the navy you know...), the Americans shouldn't get there first (oh and use a modified Reichstag capture or D-Day Omaha Beach landing pic for the capture of Tokyo). Also avoid their navy as well as you can, we have to spare our ships for a decisive encounter with the Soviet Pacific fleet.

2. After much thought, it should be independent and allied. We have enough resources within our current borders, so no need for a puppeted UKGMK (that's how it will be named, no?).

Also, we should liberate Siam as a puppet (for now) and keep Japanese Pacific islands. If we have enough of them, we could create a Melanesia or Micronesia country as a puppet later on.

DarkReborn : Rather than the real Kamikaze, I'm more afraid of Japanese's "Kamikaze"....... You probably know what I mean. :wacko:

gis : I'll try to write about that later. :)

Crush3r : I'm sorry that landing on Tokyo is nearly impossible. Japanese were guarding their capital and their emperor a bit too seriously that they stack more than a dozen of divisions there. :wacko:
After landing on Hiroshima we will reach Tokyo as fast as possible. Since the Allies tend to land on ally's land, I don't think we would lost Tokyo once we've reach the border. :)
UKGMK sounds a bit too long, I think Kingdom of China would be alright. :)
Siam...... Actually I think liberating the whole Indochina as Indochina. :)

Also, I found out that Japanese were acting strange due to their desperation. On the pacific island of Truk, more than 35 divisions were garrisoned there, and make it nearly impossible to capture. (Yes, the island have VP)
So, I've decided to write a event to let Japanese surrender when their whole home islands were captured. :)

Last edited: