• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
United States of America
48star.gif

The United States would be willing to attend any peace-talks between the Central and Entente Powers as a neutral third-power member. Peace is greatly needed inorder to prevent the countless deaths that have been seen so far.

We also officially recognize the Republic of South Africa as a sovereign and independent nation, separate from the British Empire.

View attachment 48012

The KMT is shocked to discover Japanese arms in the hands of warlords. Do they seek to bring further ruin to out nation? We appeal to the Japanese, and all other nations, to support the true government of China, and aid us in bringing peace and unity to our nation.

OOC: Any chance I've captured the Japanese weapons from the warlords I've defeated?

OOC: Ouch, that must have been terrible die rolls for myself as well; not only casualties, but a mass defection. At least the Entente pummeled the Austrians attempt at Caporetto, so they didn't get completely written off for the turn. Also, government of the Russians, by the Georgians, for the Russians? :p

Flag-Russia.png

The Provisional Government for All the Russias is pleased to welcome the restoration of the Bolshevik moderate wing as led by our proud friend and ally of democracy Joseph Stalin into the Provisional Government, and our hope for peace remains undaunted. The rogues of the Moscow Soviet continue to only grow worse in their deeds, as they burn the very lands they claim to save. We ask all Russians, would they have these knaves ruling them? Nay, I say, we fight on, for the defense of Petrograd. Here we stand, the Provisional Government, and here we shall break the oncoming hordes.

OOC: Its Democracy. Stalin knows whats best for everyone, Stalin votes on course of action, Stalin carries out course of action.

ah-me97.gif

Austria-Hungary once again offer peace to the Romanians, under the following conditions :
- All land owned by Romania south of the Danube will be transfered to Bulgaria
- The Imperial-Romanian border will be fixed at the Carpathian mountains, Romania will recognize Transylvania as our lands, and we will recognize and guarantee their borders. Both countries agree to not try to compromise each other borders.
- Romania agrees to open its borders to trade with us, we will do the same to them, citizens of Transylvania that wish to migrate to Romania will be allowed to do so as well, the same shall be done to your citizens if they desire to migrate. They are free to follow which path they desire.

Our nations have suffered with war, with you taking the highest of the tolls, we ask that you have mercy to your soldiers that are dying because of a war you do not belong to, accept my offer.

ah-me97.gif

Austria-Hungary once again offer peace to the Romanians, under the following conditions :
- All land owned by Romania south of the Danube will be transfered to Bulgaria
- The Imperial and Romanian border will be fixed at the Carpathian mountains, Romania will recognize Transylvania as our lands, and we will recognize and guarantee their borders. Both countries agree to not try to compromise each other borders.
- Romania agrees to open its borders to trade with us, we will do the same to them, citizens of Transylvania that wish to migrate to Romania will be allowed to do so as well, the same shall be done to your citizens if they desire to migrate. They are free to follow which path they desire.

Our nations have suffered with war, with you taking the highest of the tolls, we ask that you have mercy to your soldiers that are dying because of a war you do not belong to, accept my offer.

The Bulgarian Govenment Views these terms as acceptable and reminds the Romanian Government that with the Loss of Russian Support it's only a matter of time before they fall to the assault of the Central Powers in the Region. This is the Second reasonable peace offer considering your situation and continued refusal to accept your dire situation will only result in unrest and governmental collapse or even a military coup.

OOC: The update just got posted this morning (for me at least), give him some time. What was it that Doom said about patience?

The US urges Romania to not accept this rediculous peace agreement. It offers nothing for your people but eventual starvation with this gross loss of land.

OOC: Everything South of the Danube is practically nothing. In Vic II terms, its only the state of Dobrudja. (The one in Romania/Bulgaria that the Ottomans own that borders Russia and Wallachia.)

OOC : And i'm also not picking land...i think, i want to fix my border at the mountains and all that, now if he doesn't accepts, well...He almost got destroyed this turn. And of course, he would renounce all his claims on Transylvania...
I'm being quite kind, especially allowing free immigation between our countries (if he accepts the deal) so he can get some immigration from romanians in transylvania that don't want to wait for my reforms or want to be ruled by their brothers.

OOC: Hello, boys. Is there room for another player?

OConner?
Seeing how all the big ones are already taken.... Can I into Argentina?

OOC: *Shameless, shameless bump*

OOC: Hello, boys. Is there room for another player?

OConner?
Seeing how all the big ones are already taken.... Can I into Argentina?

OOC: Giving you stats on the front page.

OOC: Thanks a lot, mate! Just a couple of questions:

Why is the Gov't labeled as presidential dictatorship? This is mid 1917 and President Yrigoyen was the first one elected through mandatory, secret elections (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Argentina_(The_Radicals_in_Power,_1916-1930)). It was faulty democracy, but democracy at last

Should I wait for another set of figures via MP or am I good to go?

Money/Debt is not represented in game, the sole economic value is the 'economy points', right?