• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Why is every allie of the entente jumping ship and betraying us? :mad:
OOC: I'm not, but I'm too far from the front and every central power is already effectively blockaded. What happened to my orders of sending military observers to the front?

OOC: Isolationism is bliss, my friend. I am confident the Entente can achieve victory without the Australian armed forces behind them!

OOC: Yes, please do remove some of the best soldiers the allies have. With the Irish running out, the Aussies attempting to leave and the Gurkhas small in number, the Scots are our only hope, and the Entente cant produce enough Whiskey to recruit enough.

OOC: Yes, because WW2 would only happen if Germany lost right?

OOC: Actually. I'm trying to prevent Kaiserreich, WW2, and a German Defeat.

OOC: Look at my treaty with Russia. I took nothing. I'm going to try and do the same with France.

OOC: Not sure how well that will go down with the electorate. Should be interesting to watch though.

OOC: Well. Maybe a little. Like. The rest of Elsaß and Lothringen.

United States of America
48star.gif

My fellow Americans, do not fall for the lies of the hawks in the New York Times. Yes I sent shipments of supplies to both Russia and Germany, I will not deny that. What I did not do, however, was send war supplies to the Germans. All I sent were shipments of food to Germany through the Russian Republic, so that the German people will not continue to starve like the British and Frenc are so willing to see. You have seen Congress increase our shipments with Britain and France, and yet all we send are weapons and ammo. All I have committed is an act of Humanitarian aid, all Congress has done is prolong the war in Europe and ensure that more innocent lives are lost through sending the Entente weapons. I wish for America to remain neutral in the affairs of other nations, for if we interfere in their affairs, what is to stop them from doing the same in our own?

In the South we see how far the corruption and lust for blood has seeped into Congress and the state governments. I attempt to restore order and protect the lives of our citizens, and what does Congress and the state governments do? They prevent the FBI and Federal Marshals from doing their job and protecting our citizens from the wrath of the KKK. I attempt to once again prevent death, and Congress sees fit to ensure it continues. I wish for all Americans to be equal in this great nation, Congress wishes to see none of my noble goals are passed, ensuring bigotry remains throughout our nation. We cannot let this stand! Should we allow the men in Congress to continue to oppress our people and thirst for the blood of our sons, brothers, and fathers that would be sent over-seas to die in a purely European war? I say no! Show these vile men how you feel America! 1918 will see midterm elections here in the US, and we shall show these Senators and Representatives that we will not allow our brothers and sisters in the south to be unjustly and unlawfuly killed with their approval, and that we will not allow them to continue to dream and fantasize about sending over our boys to die in the fields and trenches of Europe.

320px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

Deutsches Reich

The German Empire is unwavering in its commitment to this great struggle. We have shown that the forces of the Entente Powers cannot pierce the heart of the German War Machine! We shall be victorious! Every push they make will be meet by a just as severe counter push! We shall stop at NOTHING but Victory for the German Fatherland! We will look every day towards the powers of Britain and France for a mediated peace! We seek to have a Peace with Honour! Should the nations of Britain and France find surrendering and stopping this war favorable, the German Empire will do so. However, we will NEVER surrender to the French so long as we own a single inch of enemy territory!

Gott Mitt Uns!

Kaiser Wilhelm II, Deutsches Reich

southafrica2.png

Prime Minister Louis Botha of the Republic of South Africa

The South African people have suffered under the chains of British oppression for far too long! Our sovereignty was stripped from us not two decades ago, for little reason other than British greed. They could not accept that the gold and diamonds that were found within our borders were ours, so naturally they declared war and enslaved us so they could take it from us. Now, they even expect us to die in their petty European war!

Well, no more! I hereby declare that South Africa is independent of British rule, and that we are now the Republic of South Africa!

God save South Africa!