• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, all of you. Those are very, very nice words. I'm really happy that the end post has been so well received - I was a bit worried, I'll admit. Once again, thanks for reading (especially TreizeV for reading about a game he doesn't like ;)) and enjoying! :D

Why would you be worried? It was a very beautiful scene. Also a great conclusion to the AAR, and perfectly fitting.

I just wasn't sure if it would play like I was intending. Obviously my worrying was for naught seeing the great reaction it's received. Thank God :D

Alikchi - that is very, very kind of you to say. It brings me much joy to know that Henry's story has such an effect. Thank you very much for reading, enjoying and commenting.

I also want to give a shout out to Sierra_Falcon who, it appears, made his first post in this AAR (though I'm not sure how the post count thing works anymore - it's been a while since I kept track). But that's a very nice feeling to know that someone removed themselves from the ranks of lurkers to comment. I am very gald that you did and appreciate that my humble story was what drew you out. I hope you do try your own and if so, I'll be reading. :D

Thanks again to everyone!!

Coz1, I just started reading this AAR (I'm slow, yes :eek:o ) and I have to say you are a great writer indeed. Your compliments on my own AAR seem to be quite out of place, now. I'll let you know more at the end of my read in a few days (unlike some, I can't read page after page on the screen of my computer).

Take all the time you need Suvorov. I appreciate you taking a look at this little opus and thanks for the compliment. It is very nice of you to say. I dare not compare the work here with the kind of thing you have attempted - I actually consider some of this effort as cheating in a sense. It would have been much more difficult to present the entire story in narrative form, thus the reason for the chapters; whereas you and some others tackle that very thing and succeed brilliantly. Thus, my hat is off to you and anyone else that attempts such.

Also, thanks for reading after it's completion. I was worried that once I was through, this baby would find it's way to page 3 and beyond and eventually be forgotten. I recognize how difficult it may be to wade through several pages of writing when there are so many other great AARs just getting started. It's good to know that mine won't necessarily fall by the wayside. :D

Unbelieveable good!:eek: I have enjoyed reading your AAR since the start, but hadn't read anything in the Vickie AAR forum for some time. And then I come and see this!:D Really beautiful ending, and I must say that I haven't been so hocked to a story for some time now!:) Good luck with the new AAR.:)

Thank you very, very much Nikolai. I am amazed at the reaction this AAR has received...and quite proud as well, I must say. It brings me great joy to know that you liked it so much. Thanks very much for letting me know! :D

Thank you King Yngvar. You are correct - one more war with the Ottomans and I could have pushed them completely out of Anatolia but alas time ran out. Besides, things were beginning to get rather messy what with all of the revolts at the end.

Finally caught back up, only to find that the story was OVER! I'm sad, yet the result was so good I just have to say this: Do another story! Quick! We're ready to read more from you!

Thanks Amric. Sorry it had to end but I had only 85 years of story to tell. I do have Holy Trinity, but it's not story form. Still mulling the other project around in my head. No telling when it will be ready for mass consumption but when it is, it's good to know you kind folks will be there to read it. :D

I just wanna say that this aar made me purchase Victoria.
Keep up the good work. :)

Wow Skymning - that is quite a compliment. Johan - are you listening? I want .01 cent from the .04 you will get from that purchase. ;) Seriously though, thank you very much for reading and enjoying. You should have hours of entertainment ahead of you! :D

I must admitt that this is the longest, most detailed, and best AAR I have seen in months. Congrats on the success.

Longest? Surely you jest. I ended up with a few more pages than I thought I would, but wasn't planning on a 32 page epic. ;) Seriously though, thanks for enjoying it.

It's longer than mine, coz1. I was really surprised by that. :eek:

200 posts, you mean like this?

Oh, and great AAR by the way coz.