• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
French sub report 9/10.

- Spain was tactically crushed in a war and forced to accept Vassaliation(sacking Madrid was a nice map bonus...). For how long duration depends on hosts new rule.

- Aztec Empire annexed, along with all sweet mexican gold mines and Tlaxcala CoT. Should be converted as soon as possible.

- Austria was payed 450 ducats for Artois which you apparantly had bought off them.

In future I suggest you look on the Inca Empire. The Austrians should be dealt with as soon as possible also...

1516 screenshot

Before the end of the session I saved the screenshot. I edt it, so the players of the game can compare it with that one of 1505.
ER21516.jpg

World Conqueror said:
- Austria was payed 450 ducats for Artois which you apparantly had bought off them.

In future I suggest you look on the Inca Empire. The Austrians should be dealt with as soon as possible also...
First, Mr. Great Sub, that sum was undisclosed. :mad: Second, forget about your warmonger tastes towards Austria. Unless you suggest vassalized France :D

Lord Ederon said:
First, Mr. Great Sub, that sum was undisclosed. :mad: Second, forget about your warmonger tastes towards Austria. Unless you suggest vassalized France :D

Nobody cares about the damn prov sell deal Ederon jeez. And Austria is weak and has to outspread territories to be able to defend agaisnt a full concentrated french attack. However, that is of course up to Ironfoundersson...

World Conqueror said:
Nobody cares about the damn prov sell deal Ederon jeez.
Sure, but less people know about your deal = better ;)
World Conqueror said:
And Austria is weak and has to outspread territories to be able to defend agaisnt a full concentrated french attack. However, that is of course up to Ironfoundersson...
How do you measure strenght? By biggest bunch of connected provinces? :confused:

EDIT: BTW congrats, you just hit thousand

Lord Ederon said:
How do you measure strenght? By biggest bunch of connected provinces? :confused:EDIT: BTW congrats, you just hit thousand

Im shouldnt say much more but: I am not talking about strenght, I am talking about strategic warfare. France has a great strategic superiority having a strong centralised country with easily defended/reinforced provinces, which Austria doesnt have. That meens France can gain easy WS and can start stab hitting. Anyhow there's no point in continuing this discussion, since I was only subbing.

And thanks :D

World Conqueror said:
Im shouldnt say much more but: I am not talking about strenght, I am talking about strategic warfare. France has a great strategic superiority having a strong centralised country with easily defended/reinforced provinces, which Austria doesnt have. That meens France can gain easy WS and can start stab hitting. Anyhow there's no point in continuing this discussion, since I was only subbing.
I'm not any EU2 guru but you're prolly right. This is my 2 game, 4th session altogether.

Elio Vasa said:
Anyway a province in that area during all the game will give more than 450d ...
Sure, during all the game ;)

Chaingun said:
After having fought a prolonged battle with the stats, here they are:

Stats

Remember the one session delay, so this session's stats will be shown after next session.
and still missing something...like players...new year....

:eek:o
I'm sorry guys, what a screwed night. First half of the players didn't show up, then humiliated and assraped by hmm..., and last connection problems coming back and continuing today again :(
Deja Vu from Napoleon game the night before :eek:o same girl :p
Good thing we're gonna paint the walls today, so my phone cable will be changed soon. I hope that is the problem, otherwise I will have to call Tiscali and bug them (again :rolleyes: )
I heard you continue play after my disconnect though, good. I really hate it when I cause problems for others :eek:o
I just hope Spain didn't lose too much in colonization and that my explorers got themselves to a port before the attrition killed em. But if they didn't, it's my fault anyway.

And yes, sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to reply all morning and yesterday night :eek:o

anevilclown said:
Does this mean France will be going protestant? If not, it will be easy for Spain to reclaim those Aztec provs, ToT and all.
I guess, will be interesting :)

Seen said:
and still missing something...like players...new year....

Of course, it is the stats from last session. I even said that the stats would be delayed in that post, which they have been all the time. I find it funny that you complain. :rolleyes:

Sorry for not showing up last night you guys, our 2 year old ISDN splitter died on us last night so I had no internet at all. (I could of cut off our phone for 4 hours though but my mom didn't want me too. :rolleyes:. Did you find a sub? I hope so and I'll apolgize again... sorry. :(

A new rule was suggest by Hmmm/World Conqueror last night, which I want to include into this game, with perhaps a minor modification. Any nation force vassalized during a war may not cancel vassalage until X years, where X is a number of years to be decided on here. Myself I'd like that period to be 10 years; does anyone have another suggestion?

Chaingun said:
A new rule was suggest by Hmmm/World Conqueror last night, which I want to include into this game, with perhaps a minor modification. Any nation force vassalized during a war may not cancel vassalage until X years, where X is a number of years to be decided on here. Myself I'd like that period to be 10 years; does anyone have another suggestion?
Sounds good to me, any longer could harm a country long term.

Van Engel said:
Sounds good to me, any longer could harm a country long term.

Cancelling will still anger the liege country of course, but my intention with this rule is to prevent an immediate devassalization during the truce years. Also, a 10 year minimum vassalization has the same effect as a 10 year NAP since the vassalized country cannot DOW the liege without cancelling vassalization first, which it is not allowed to do unless 10 years have passed.

King of Poland AAR

In foreign policy we confirmed the MA with Lithuania, try to expand it with Russia but the Tzar refused. We did RMs with neighbour countries (after a 20y NAP with Austria) to improve the relationships and the diplomatic activity. In 1512 we joined Lithuania attacked by Crimea+Astrakhan; our armies moved to Causaso and so we captured Luganski+Kalmuk from Crimea. After this campaign the promotion to Count happened to us in 1513. In 1514 we attacked isolated Golden Horde with the help of Lithuania, that captured Saratow; we renounced to Uralsk+Orenburg to not bump the Tzar's demands. The action of human BB created a fire in Germany and our western border is with strong Saxony now. I think that if OE runs on European scene, the game won't be so fun ...
In domestic policy we try to put a solution to trade efficiency; a lot of money was invested in state gifts, land tech, provs' armies and some ships in Danzig's harbour. Lithuania is a vassal yet, because of the economic difficulty of managing its orthodox provs.
Few years played in this session with 2 CTD of mine without losing ADSL connection (?); surely so many players (and the brave subs) complicated the game. I hope to see the usual players on next session. It seems we've a good GM, but He sometimes renounces to show his opinion about the situations among humans. Thx to all.

Chaingun said:
Of course, it is the stats from last session. I even said that the stats would be delayed in that post, which they have been all the time. I find it funny that you complain. :rolleyes:
im not complaining :rolleyes: really not :D