• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Elio Vasa said:
I didn't know this war. Seen would have to sign a white peace and decide the sum of His war's costs. I'll wait a reply before next Friday to start the game in a better way for me.
WP is fine, it didnt cost me much, so no compensation is needed

Elio Vasa said:
@Seen: Thx very much. I never thought a DoW towards Sweden ...
@GM: So, 1st session is from 1492 to 1505?

Yes, it ended in March 1505 if I'm not wrong.

Quoting Ironfoundersson from earlier post:
"Persian, han, cantones and japanes cultures are off limit till 1650 (or other date) This to keep OE focussed on Europe and prevent early COT snatching."

So, both Chinese cultures are offlimits it seems. (By the way, I did close to accept that rule already back then, but it's only now that I've added it to rule list.)

Ironfoundersson said:
Looks like a nice heated session :D

Can anyone send me the save game to mvdtweel(ad)gmail(dot)com?

WHat happened to France?
Hi Maarten,
I hava a proposal for you...and can you send that file. Could we meet on ICQ?

BTW France is raging through Italy...

Elio Vasa said:
@GM: Can a screenshot be edited till next Friday?
Maybe we can forget own situation ...

How do you mean by "screenshot edited until next Friday"? Do you mean that you want to see a screenshot of Poland's current situation before next Friday? If so, I can arrange one from Poland's view if I'm allowed by you to load up the game from Poland's player viewpoint...

Chaingun said:
How do you mean by "screenshot edited until next Friday"? Do you mean that you want to see a screenshot of Poland's current situation before next Friday? If so, I can arrange one from Poland's view if I'm allowed by you to load up the game from Poland's player viewpoint...
can I load up as Portugal if I get Henry's permission and vice versa?

Flame of Udûn said:
can I load up as Portugal if I get Henry's permission and vice versa?
Why do you want to look at portugal anyway? :p Wanna learn the ways od the master? ;)

I think that at every session the Host can show the screenshots (we know that the stats are controled by the relative rule ...).
So thank very much to Lord Ederon.
@Host: my pc is at its shop and that connection trouble won't be on next Friday (I'm sure because I'll pay for that work, also vs spywares too).

Lord Ederon said:
er2-1505.jpg
Whats up with the colour? :confused: