• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not a prov lost, but comments were annoying

I could be out of the game (as Seen said) or change my Country for Songhai or Vijayanagar (and be far from european battle field) or play Poland as perm trying tp end last war vs Naples.
I can only say that playing with friends is much better, but there are so many different consciences (I acknowlede Tzar's reply). I don't deny my ideas about the game's facts, but life goes on ... Fortune is like a wheel that turns and turns.

Elio Vasa said:
I could be out of the game (as Seen said) or change my Country for Songhai or Vijayanagar (and be far from european battle field) or play Poland as perm trying tp end last war vs Naples.
I can only say that playing with friends is much better, but there are so many different consciences (I acknowlede Tzar's reply). I don't deny my ideas about the game's facts, but life goes on ... Fortune is like a wheel that turns and turns.
I would advise to stay in Europe. Unfortunatly you chose a hard nation to play in MP. :( Please stay in Poland, even if you play on and lose, you can always switch to Netherlands when that forms. :)

Van Engel said:
I would advise to stay in Europe. Unfortunatly you chose a hard nation to play in MP. :( Please stay in Poland, even if you play on and lose, you can always switch to Netherlands when that forms. :)
haha well, I doubt he was serious by switching, and even if he was I doubt he'd be allowed :D
And I think Neth is already taken by Andrew

I think he would :) Am I corret Elio Vasa?

Chaingun said:
I don't have any problem finding an ID once I know where a province is. (I need to know in order to check my ID maps ;)).
This is alternative to visual search. You don't have to load EU2 or search maps. Just find by name and whoaila (correct my spelling)! It's there :)

Javier (Pibe) said:
2nd, I've just took a look for the first time to the campaign's list, its my duty to inform that this guy called "Maciej" is a quitter, not dedicated and Impolite. I'm still waiting an answer about why he quitted Northern's Campaign.
Losing a great leader (suleyman) by doing stupid things in the desert in hands of my spain is not usual, but the quitting without saying anything is justified? I use to give more than a chance, but I don't if I have to break my head looking for subs, trying to mantain a campaign that it's hurt, etc :mad:

however it's not my concern now, and sorry for being that rude. have a great time with this campaign.

It's my fault i quit without saying a word. I'm guilty, but I didn't screw OE. I went to war with Spain , as they attacked northern africa's country which is OE's sphere of influence. I lost great generals because during this war in stupid situation but when I quit new generals were born. Remember I was under pressure of huge Persia played by human. I also did something good for the OE- many conversions , nice infra and trade tech and only one slavonic province to conqer to claim slavonic culture, so nobody can say OE was totally screwed.

My MP game could be better without a human in Brandenburg. I hope in a good relationship with tzar Maciejus. OE will take care of Balcans ... vs Lord. I'm able to play this difficult Country. Till next Friday I hope to gain the stable connection at last and the presence of a better France with Ironfound ...
I''ll save 1492 stats, but can GM edit the screenshot (relative to last year)?

not the GM, but here is a screenshot from current save :)

ER2.jpg

By the way, I did that edit now so it is certain to be there next Friday. :)

More of a Poland specific question, what to do about Sweden besieging Danzig? I believe Seen thought Poland was a corpse when he started it, but now things are a bit different. I basically have two options: 1) Edit out war and compensate Seen for anything lost (WE and dead troops), 2) let it be resolved in game through new war. I'm not sure Poland would enjoy losing Danzig because of having been zombie though.

I'd prefer no edit unless really necessary. And I don't think there is necessity to edit that thing. Just resolve it in-game or diplomatically.

just MHO

Lord Ederon said:
I'd prefer no edit unless really necessary. And I don't think there is necessity to edit that thing. Just resolve it in-game or diplomatically.

just MHO
well no rules forbid it :)
and it does have a reason
We're not just doing it to bugger the GM I promise you :p

Chaingun said:
I think he was referring to the Poland question I had above.
indeed