• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chaingun said:
Edit:
Mascate from Portugal to OE

Agreement:
Portugal and OE 20 year NAP
:eek: WTF, is Porto scared to fight for its cot? hehe. A bit of diplomacy and money to austria should have helped a bit ;)

Seen said:
:eek: WTF, is Porto scared to fight for its cot? hehe. A bit of diplomacy and money to austria should have helped a bit ;)
Yeah, I'm totally shit scared of OE! :wacko: *Runs to Mommie* :p

Seen said:
of course that werent words as Sweden, more as a observer that calls Engel Chicken! :D

Watch your words or you may end of as a vassal of someone. :rolleyes: (Not a direct threat, but considering what happened to Spain one should choose his words wisely. :D)

Chaingun said:
Watch your words or you may end of as a vassal of someone. :rolleyes: (Not a direct threat, but considering what happened to Spain one should choose his words wisely. :D)
OE vassaling Sweden, that WOULD be a first :D

Chaingun said:
A new rule was suggest by Hmmm/World Conqueror last night, which I want to include into this game, with perhaps a minor modification. Any nation force vassalized during a war may not cancel vassalage until X years, where X is a number of years to be decided on here. Myself I'd like that period to be 10 years; does anyone have another suggestion?
Can I declare war on France to break it before?

Flame of Udûn said:
Can I declare war on France to break it before?

No, mainly because cancelling vassalization gives a CB to France anyhow and war is likely to break out at that point. Force-vassalization should give a secured income and "sort of NAP" for 10 years; after that there are no guarantees for whatever action Spain chooses to take.

Flame of Udûn said:
you made France attack me? :eek: :mad:

Not really. :rolleyes:

Elio Vasa said:
During the last session I was attacked by Crimea + Astrakhan. After the truce's end, the situation could happen again.
I would ask to Tzar Maciejus I if after Golden Horde He has demands about a free Astrakhan way to Sibir's provs (and the Cot).

I assume he does. I just want to say that the Sultan will defend Crimea's good Muslims against the Russian imperialistic overlordship.

I'm sorry I didn't show up last Friday but my connection was totally broke what I recognized too late :( I hope England got through the session without getting severely hurt. Did you find a sub?

Once again, I'm sorry - I'll be there next Friday.

/SGA

SGA said:
I'm sorry I didn't show up last Friday but my connection was totally broke what I recognized too late :( I hope England got through the session without getting severely hurt. Did you find a sub?

Once again, I'm sorry - I'll be there next Friday.

/SGA

An Evil Clown played England from start to end, and it should be fine.

Chaingun said:
I assume he does. I just want to say that the Sultan will defend Crimea's good Muslims against the Russian imperialistic overlordship.

Russia gave up her plans in Crimea for now, because there are still russian people under foreign rule. Freedom for russian people and clear way to Siberia is main goal for Prince of Muscovy. If Poland wants good reliationships with Muscovy they have to consider loosing orthodox and russian provinces by Lithuania. Independence of Crimea is respected by Prince and he believes Sultan will also respect this.

Chaingun said:
No, mainly because cancelling vassalization gives a CB to France anyhow and war is likely to break out at that point. Force-vassalization should give a secured income and "sort of NAP" for 10 years; after that there are no guarantees for whatever action Spain chooses to take.
Can I declare war at all? Really, I think these rules should've been implemented *before* I accepted the vassalization