• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just downloaded your scenario. Can only see the old HOI flags. Where the hell are the new ones that you advertise so much ? :mad:

I don't see the new flags either. Except in the screenshots.

The new flags are going to be available with the next update of the scenario

Some day in January. Hopefully. Not surely

OK, folks, I got some news for you. I have practically finilized my new update. It looks and works much better than the stuff of the first release. But Aggressor decided to rework the skins provided by him which means I cannot release it untill he finishes doing that

OK, folks, I got some news for you. I have practically finilized my new update. It looks and works much better than the stuff of the first release. But Aggressor decided to rework the skins provided by him which means I cannot release it untill he finishes doing that

You can include his work on your next update but until then if it is possible, release what you have done so far with his old skin.

No, you don't have to wait for me, 'cause I don't really know how much time it will take me. Can we just keep the old Vanilla skins for some time ?

No, you don't have to wait for me, 'cause I don't really know how much time it will take me. Can we just keep the old Vanilla skins for some time ?

OK then. But i found a better solution. I have replaced your skins with my own. They look much like the skins I am making for the full version of Eurogeddon but with one difference. I have temporarily discolored them. The reason why I am doing that is Eurogeddon: Powder Keg of Eurasia is still using Vanilla graphics mostly and the discolored skins fit the overall graphic style of Vanilla much better

Compare

fraskin1.png

fraskin0.png

Compare

itaskin1.png

itaskin0.png

Compare

turskin1.png

turskin0.png

(Last update - Jan. 15, 2010)

I have already uploaded it. The old download link removed and replaced with a new one because the original scenario is pretty much inferior to the updated stuff.

You can download it right now. Right from my signature

Last edited:
Its not the same, your theme is redish.
And next to it the discolored pic looks green. Silver/metallic would be better.

Yeah, I know they are green. Thank you for suggestions about silver/metallic though. I'll think about it

Where the hell are the new ones that you advertise so much ? :mad:

Shields of the new design are already available in this release.

Also the number of playable nations has been doubled

shields.png

Although Aggressor wants to rework his skins, we decided that a couple of his pictures would be already included into this release

shieldsa.png