• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. Bruinessen, who made this so called research, was seeing Ocalan(leader of the pkk that is responsible for killing 30.000people) as a new Mandela.
That's why I don't buy his version as explained in my post.

I like all the flags. However, if one must be chosen, I'd choose options 2 or 4, perhaps even 5, as being most historical.

~omega20

I am going to put all those options into the Gfx folder. Everybody will be able to choose an option he likes the most. All you will need just rename your favorite option because the only one that is seen in game is named shiled_GER/flag_GER. It is very simple to do that

Dersim Event in real Turkish History was much more contreversial and even last month in our National Ass. Mp's were discussing it, people demonstrated in the streets so my suggestion is either you just delete the event or reflect its importance periodically by making events related to it and here if you decide to do so I can provide you information.

Of course, in real life it was much more controversial, just like many other events were, but what exactly is wrong with the scenario event ? :confused: You can either crush the rebels or try to befriend them. Looks good to me.

Iran declaring war on turkey and iraq getting involved by allying with turkey and this could prevoke britan enough that they would throw full support for greece and ally with them.

Prior to signing the Saadabad Pact the level of Persian hostility towards Turkey can be really high regardless any Kurds. But once the Saadabad Pact is signed by both countries ( as well as by Afganistan and Iraq), Persia should not be too aggressive under normal circumstances. Nevertheless if Turkey leaves all Eastern Anatolia exposed, it may provoke a Persian aggression despite any signed pacts and agreements.

you could make it intreasting in the east.

I am already making it much more interesting, but I am doing it my own way. :) Thank you for your suggestions anyway

Of course, in real life it was much more controversial, just like many other events were, but what exactly is wrong with the scenario event ? :confused: You can either crush the rebels or try to befriend them. Looks good to me.

In the game it is reflected as a minor usual rebellion. but in fact it took 10 years to completly get rid of all of the rebels
wiki has good info about it but only in Turkish, the English one is about 4 sentences

In the game it is reflected as a minor usual rebellion. but in fact it took 10 years to completly get rid of all of the rebels
wiki has good info about it but only in Turkish, the English one is about 4 sentences

Would you like the Kurdish rebellion event to pop up periodically, from time to time ?

By the way similar Kurdish insurgency took place in the French Syria in 1937. I already added that event. On top of that the Kurds assassinated that Iraqi leader approximately the same time

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all of you by the way :)

I am going to put all those options into the Gfx folder. Everybody will be able to choose an option he likes the most. All you will need just rename your favorite option because the only one that is seen in game is named shiled_GER/flag_GER. It is very simple to do that

Good point.

What do you have planned for the Saarland in the 1933 scenario? It remained officially under the administration of the League of Nations until January 13, 1935. In that date, a plebiscite was held in the territory, 90.3% of those voting favored rejoining Germany. Are you going to give the Saarland to Germany by default or will you have a small ai chance (very small) that would give it to France?

~omega20

Good point.

What do you have planned for the Saarland in the 1933 scenario? It remained officially under the administration of the League of Nations until January 13, 1935. In that date, a plebiscite was held in the territory, 90.3% of those voting favored rejoining Germany. Are you going to give the Saarland to Germany by default or will you have a small ai chance (very small) that would give it to France?

~omega20

Speaking the truth I have not thought about Saarland yet.

What are your suggestions regarding that region ?

Speaking the truth I have not thought about Saarland yet.

What are your suggestions regarding that region ?

Well, you should have it under the administration of the League of Nations (something like in Mod 34: Revolutions). When the time comes, have an event in which the province will be given either to Germany or to France (ai chance = 99 for Germany and 1 for France, for example). A suggestion. ;)

Happy new year! :)

2) You made very interesting chains of event for declaring war to Greece and Turkish mobilization but I think if you can seperate this mobilization event into 2 it will be more realistic, one is for when Tr is at war w/Greece and the other is when Yugo declares war on Turkey.

The point is the Turkish mobilization event pops up only once, regardless what nation Turkey is at war with first - Greece, Yugoslavia, Romania or something else. It is ablsolutely the same as the similar mobilization events for other nations which means there is no need to split the Turkish mobilization event into two stages

germanyflag2.png

Is this the Easy Flag-maker (or whatever they call it) ?

Is this the Easy Flag-maker (or whatever they call it) ?

Looks like eu3 but sideways.

:) No, if you take a better look at the pattern of waves in the shields you'll see that it's not like anything else. I don't think that flag-maker has this shield design as an option because it's been developed by me