• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I for one dont really miss them to me they were just something to send if the chance of TP was higher then a actual colony, so I sent TP first and then a colonist when chance got higher. :)

I downloaded it, but my computer can't read it. is it because I don't have a pdf?
You need a pdf reader to need pdfs...

Is it just me, or are manufacturies gone?

Why is there an ad for EU:Rome in the back? Unless...

Don't know if I'm the only one to whom this is news:

"Core Provinces

Since overextension has changed, we’ve also changed how you make provinces part
of your core territory. In previous EU games, provinces would become core after a
period of time. We’ve now made it an action you can take, spending administrative
points. The price in administrative power points scales depending, again, on the base
tax of the province. There are several ideas that decrease it for you, and increase it for
your enemies. Secondly, coring takes 3 years before applying any modifiers. All the
while you still have the overextension penalties to cost of stability and to your revolt
risk. Larger countries core provinces much more slowly, as each non-overseas province
you own will increase coring times by 5%
. Having a claim on a province lowers
the cost for coring it for a time after you take it."

This is great info for a long-time EU player like me. I haven't read too many of the dev diaries, so kudos to Paradox for putting this together.