• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see you've registered your game, so you should be able to download it from the tech support forum.

That's only the gamersgate version, isnt it ? Delete Steam and download it again i'd say.

Yeah, you have to get steam patches from steam.

This might be the first time I've wanted a weekend to be over sooner...

Uhm, a quick question - can I buy just the legacy of Rome expansion, or do I have to get Sword of Islam as well? I only have the original CK2 at the moment.

edit: On another note - is SoI worth it? I don't really have an interest in playing the Islamic nations at the moment.

Uhm, a quick question - can I buy just the legacy of Rome expansion, or do I have to get Sword of Islam as well? I only have the original CK2 at the moment.

edit: On another note - is SoI worth it? I don't really have an interest in playing the Islamic nations at the moment.
Nope, you can get Legacy of Rome without Sword of Islam, which is what I am doing.

I would also like to know the answer to the second question, as is I don't think there are really any benefits to Sword of Islam over the base patched game if you do not wish to play as Muslims.

About your second question : the dlc only unblocks the Islamic nations. All the changes were in the patch. So if you do not want to play with muslim leaders, SoI is completely useless to you. But on the other hand, you should consider playing with muslim nations.