• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you told us the prize beforehand Alex, otherwise I might have waited before I bought it!

Oh well, too late now :)

I knew something special was going to happen on my birthday. :D

22nd is your Birthday? Congratulations allready, i tend to forget birthdays ;)

I wish you told us the prize beforehand Alex, otherwise I might have waited before I bought it!
Oh well, too late now :)

Well sorry, there had to be some suspense.

Maybe giving it to another participant would be an option?
What you do with it, if you win it, is up to you of course,
i am sure you find a solution :)

Maybe giving it to another participant would be an option?
What you do with it, if you win it, is up to you of course,
i am sure you find a solution :)

That would be fine, maybe if I win one I could donate it as a prize for the next contest? if there is one...

That would be fine, maybe if I win one I could donate it as a prize for the next contest? if there is one...

That would be also fine for me, not sure how Kallocain will handle it, but i dont think its a problem :)

Alexspeed alerted me that some of you might have bought the sprite pack already, but no worries! We can work something out should you be one of the top ten. :)

You could always shave their heads. :)

Question to Judges & Alex: Will ALL the results be announced on the 22nd? If any of the judges have finished deliberating, might we get one or two early results please? Not to rush you guys or anything....

Me, I kind of wanna prolong these moments for as long as possible - the waiting is the easy part for me, the actual results are both exciting and a little sad; they mean the end of the contest that's brought me so much joy! Although my excitement far outweighs my sadness - by the by, thank you Paradox for upping the ante and being just as awesome as I've come to expect. Seriously, you make me glad to be a gamer again. :)

Seconding a very happy birthday in advance! I've got a pretty rockin' recipes for a few birthday-ish things (Heck, post-birthday-ish things!) if you've got a sweet tooth that needs filling. :)

Alexspeed alerted me that some of you might have bought the sprite pack already, but no worries! We can work something out should you be one of the top ten. :)

Thank you Kallocain, thats very good news!

Question to Judges & Alex: Will ALL the results be announced on the 22nd? If any of the judges have finished deliberating, might we get one or two early results please? Not to rush you guys or anything....

Ah.. i got allready some results, i think i will wait till i have all results ready before i will announce any of them,
i dont want to influence judges that havent given scores jet by publishing anything that could alter their opinion.

Hey Alex, care to give us a clue as to how the AARs are going to be scored/judged?

Thanks Tanzhang for linking the judges reference posting, it should clear any questions :)

Sorry my absence for a day, things are happening in my private life and they take time too.
Actually things allways choose the worst moments to happen, and everything comes together :mad:

I dont want to bug you with details about it, but i have things to attend throughout the weekend and on monday too.
Thant means i have less time to be here and be there for the contest sadly.

I will prolong the time till the results are announced too, i am really sorry bout that but i just dont have enough time for everything.

At least that gives my judges alittle additional time to give their scores.

So the results will be announced 29th of November or sooner!

Really sorry but that, but i would need 48 hour days at the moment. :(

Last edited:
Well, of course we would be happier with the results being released sooner rather than later, but that's ok :) Thanks for all the organisational work and take your time, as they all say: real life has priority.

Oh, the suspension is killing me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.