• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Huzzah! It's about darn time, what with the main thread going on almost 800 pages :p
I'm actually kinda worried it'll now take a lot more effort for it to reach the 1k mark :laugh:

Shaytana would be proud.

Maybe we will draw Shaytana from his lair... maybe.

We need to sacrifice more goats :eek: !

Goats wont do. We have to turn it up to bulls.

On a more serious note, if he hasn't appeared yet it's that either he isn't interested or is really invested in whatever he's doing. LI has even appeared on some online gaming magazines and interviews with Paradox devs. Maybe he hasn't read those though, so yeah....

Goats wont do. We have to turn it up to bulls.

On a more serious note, if he hasn't appeared yet it's that either he isn't interested or is really invested in whatever he's doing. LI has even appeared on some online gaming magazines and interviews with Paradox devs. Maybe he hasn't read those though, so yeah....

Oooooh, link me!

Don't get hyped, it's barely a mention, but hey, it's something:
SS: How do you feel about your community? Every Paradox game I’ve seen has had a massive modding community as well as After Action Reports coming like rain. What do you think of some of the bigger mods, such as Elder Kings, Lux Invicta and Game of Thrones?

Johan Andersson: Our modding community mean the world to us, we really want our games to be modded and we want to see gamers own visions and we have recruited several modders to PDS. There are plenty of excellent mods and I think that above all, they also make gamers discover our games that think that sandbox strategy isn’t their cup of tea. Then they find a mod on a theme they enjoy and can relate to, and it makes them fall in love with strategy games.

I am personally really excited that there is a growing trend among modders to create according to “less is more” principle, where one simple idea can change the gameplay experience drastically. The fact is, most systems work best if they are kept simple and I am happy to see more of that in the modding community :)