• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seeing I admin it I can change all those things :D I was member number 1 initially obviously. As can I set the titles, registration date, name, posts and so on. I didn't change the posts totals in this case though :eek: :D I could change my name and u'd never find me on there. Well, unless u search on post totals :D

The board's been there for years now though already, got a few birthdays under our belt. So 7000 really isn't all that much.

Enter at ur own peril though, u've seen Jimmy, one of the more friendly, yet weird, denizens of the place many consider their spiritual net home :D

You know, I've been on that forum for whole ten minutes and I couldn't figure out what its about. I've seen some talks of Estonia winning some contest though I find it highly unbelivable. I lived 50 kilometers away from Estonian border and they don't posses any talents. I don't want to offend anyone I'm just being stereotipical:D

Originally posted by Gen. Suvorov
You know, I've been on that forum for whole ten minutes and I couldn't figure out what its about. I've seen some talks of Estonia winning some contest though I find it highly unbelivable. I lived 50 kilometers away from Estonian border and they don't posses any talents. I don't want to offend anyone I'm just being stereotipical:D

Errr.... i'd bet St. Petersburg then. Russian??? The people who's only skill is to drink pure vodka and do nothing else??? Lazy stupid people??? Just being stereotypical as well ;) So don't take it too seriously, i don't

Well, i personally thought Mumiy Troll was better then our singers anyway...

We have a resident Estonian at our forum. Not seen him too much recently sadly so we haven't been able to mock him yet, in the meantime we're stuck with our resident Ukrainian ;)

Just a small hint, BiB.... look at my location :) Who isn't paying any attention now? :D

I knew that all along though, that's why I mentioned him to u :D

Ever since I met him I always fill in Estonia when I have some silly survey thingy to fill in, so I do tend to notice Estonians ;)

Hey hjarg, no insult was intended. I'm being stereotipical because of my experience and dealing with some of Estonian population. Yes, I'm from St.Petersburg but mostly I lived in Kingesepp and Ivangorod.

I was there selling bread to Estoinians during your grain crisis. And I was in Narva a while ago byuing kick ass speakers from an Estonian company. Those were some speakers, way better then Bose or Sony or any other speaker on the market. All I want to say is that there are some positive things to Estonia also, but they are certantly no singers. Never seen any Estonian with a musical talent.

Btw, what ethnic group do you belong to? Russian, Latvian or Estonian?
If you belong to the last one than you must admit that you are creeped out by your neighbors sometimes too.:)

Originally posted by Gen. Suvorov
Btw, what ethnic group do you belong to? Russian, Latvian or Estonian?
If you belong to the last one than you must admit that you are creeped out by your neighbors sometimes too.:)

Estonian... and yes, sometimes. But i don't belive that anyone is stupid just because he is Russian or Estonian or whatever... and those speakers were good :)Pianoes as well...

And for singing talents. You should here me sing :) Especially when i had a little drink (ok, lot's of drinks). C'mon, be realistic. Population on 1 000 000 and not a single one who can sing??? A bit absurd if you ask me...

ps: let me have that nice flemisch shield of yours, instead of that fake one of mine ,....:(
Brugge is not far from my town so i'll pay you lots of (leffe) beers if you let me have that pretty shield !!

schild en vriend 4ever !! ;)