• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by hjarg

Estonian... and yes, sometimes. But i don't belive that anyone is stupid just because he is Russian or Estonian or whatever... and those speakers were good :)Pianoes as well...

And for singing talents. You should here me sing :) Especially when i had a little drink (ok, lot's of drinks). C'mon, be realistic. Population on 1 000 000 and not a single one who can sing??? A bit absurd if you ask me...

All right, I'm sorry for the Estonian remark, lets change the topic to music.It doesn't matter what population a country has, all that matters is school. What kind of national musical school the country posseses? Why do we see three Italian tenors? Cause they got school and they castrate people.:) (At leats those to be tennors)

The school or clubs or whatever you want to call them play an important role in countrie's talent pool. Look at Russia, it had one of the best hockey, gymnastics and swimming schools.(Along with many others.) But now, those schools are gone.(Most teachers migrated to other countries).

Instead you've seen how high the Romanian Gymnastic team has risen. And the US team in Atlanta Olympic games. So you see, the population doesn't play a significant role.

Originally posted by MkBllns
ps: let me have that nice flemisch shield of yours, instead of that fake one of mine ,....:(
Brugge is not far from my town so i'll pay you lots of (leffe) beers if you let me have that pretty shield !!

schild en vriend 4ever !! ;)

U need 2000 posts though in order to get a custom shield :eek: I was a rebel untill I managed to get to 2000 :D

Perhaps u better buy Patric those Leffes ;)

Re: Re: Congrats to BiB, our first Field Marshall.

Originally posted by BiB

There's now also not a single General :D

Oh, so I don't count ?

Watch it or I'll delete you right back into general status ;)

I'm on your tail!!!!:cool:

Heck: i have discovered that you can post only every 30 seconds!!!
Is it a way to keep you BB rating low?
:eek:

"vBulletin Message
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds. "

I've seen that message many a times :D Very long flood control there :eek:

Last edited: