• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, OK... I know. But some I like... :) Hmm, I'll quit yapping about it, I guess since it isn't such a big deal.

Originally posted by Lucidor
Two lines ought to be enough for everybody... takes room from the posts themselves too.

Do they??? Never known about that. But that would mean that someone who has turned signatures of will have less pages in a thread then a person that has turned them on.

I thought it was a limit on NUMBER of posts that mattered. Not the lenght of them.

Originally posted by Lethke

Do they??? Never known about that. But that would mean that someone who has turned signatures of will have less pages in a thread then a person that has turned them on.

I thought it was a limit on NUMBER of posts that mattered. Not the lenght of them.
OK, OK... Same number but less scrolling... :) You can adjust the number of post shown, by the way, in your "options" menu.

Originally posted by Lucidor
OK, OK... I know. But some I like... :) Hmm, I'll quit yapping about it, I guess since it isn't such a big deal.

Indeed it isn't... let's quit the pointless discussion now ;)

So at 10K posts BiB becomes

Marshall of EU Armies? or ...

Marshall of all things crap? :D