• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had a great fun in the Hoi 2 game with that mod. Even introduced it into my Alien Invasion AAR .. I just modified the story, transforming Cifrasia into the Sirus Planet (Human invasion) :D
Respect !

I had a great fun in the Hoi 2 game with that mod. Even introduced it into my Alien Invasion AAR .. I just modified the story, transforming Cifrasia into the Sirus Planet (Human invasion) :D
Respect !
Now that is damn awesome.

Righto, here's provisional provincial division of Maximia (a.k.a. the Empire) that I have now:
9c8KzBP.jpg

If I hadn't forgotten all the tiny Maths I've ever known, there's a total of 114 provinces for Maximia excluding islands. To compare, CW!M's Maximia only had some 65-ish provinces. It certainly grows much, much bigger.

Last edited:
If there has to be the perfect time for restarting the CC!M and its blog series, then it has come. Dear good sirs, please stand by for the project shall be reborn once again. Just like a phoenix burned to ashes, it is destined to arise stronger and healthier.

Well, it'd better do, I guess. To be honest, I'm feeling I'm already getting burned out and I'm still not even done sketching the map. Actually, I'm going to distract myself for a while with not one, but two new pet spin-off projects. Hope I was intriguing enough for you all to prove the long wait. No, really.

JHRINDO: yep, all ideas needed badly.

All: one of my new(er) projects is ready to be uncovered! Over the next months, I'll be covering the history of various countries of Cifrasia and whole Ecumenea. The updates will be scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays and the very first issue comes immediately! Feel free to visit my blog to find the post there or proceed via this lovely link if you're into some narrative.

Last edited:
JHRINDO: yep, all ideas needed badly.
Ok hear this out!

I'd love to see a tree based on 1900 era warfare, infantry-cavalry and surface navy. Obviously branching on armored warfare, along with air planes but way more open to customization and to develop special weapons specific to playstyle. Like the possibility to get gargantuan sized support tanks, select light or heavy tanks as the core of armor divisions, focus on airships instead of heavy bombers, possibility to make aviation cruisers more mainstream and maybe make submarine aircraft carriers. All but the central basis is to be researched modular if you want, AI would the general earth history.

This and many more 'plausible history' options can make Cifrasia even more unique!

Righto, here's provisional provincial division of Maximia (a.k.a. the Empire) that I have now:
9c8KzBP.jpg

If I hadn't forgotten all the tiny Maths I've ever known, there's a total of 114 provinces for Maximia excluding islands. To compare, CW!M's Maximia only had some 65-ish provinces. It certainly grows much, much bigger.
How did you make your In-game map?

JHRINDO: Please proceed, I'm deeply interested.

EmperorWillham: The map isn't ready yet, but I'm using Photoshop to, well, draw and Jamie550's MapUtility to compile the map images into a working map recognized by the game.

All: The second chapter of the article on the history of Maximia is ready and waiting for you here in my blog. The next one is coming on Thursday.

Oops, I missed my deadline. Yet again. But hey, it's me alright, so the new chapter is waiting for all of you. Amrius' bloodline is heading to its untimely ending. Who will take up the duchy? Read on with the third chapter of the article on the history of Maximia in my blog here!

What time period is the mod btw Vax? Can we get more clockwork, steampunk, dieselpunk themed stuff? Or must it roughly follow the world?
At first it was supposed to be set in modern time, but the more I think about it, the more I like the ideas of some dieselpunk. Tanks! Airships! Huge cannons!

I made some drafts for Cifrasia tech tree several years ago. Do you want I post them?
Don't hesitate. :)

For all: unfortunately, I've left you dry in terms of updates. Lo and behold, the fourth installment of the history of Maximia humbly awaits you in my blog. Enjoy yourselves and feel free to comment!

My drafts are mostly quite rough, but here's something:

egssxz.png

The original Cifrasia Wars mod started in 1935. I assume this is the case with the new mod, too.

- Industrial Revolution enables construction of Infrastructure and IC.
- Machine tools etc. increase IC efficiency (+3% each) and give +1 free IC each.
- Construction technologies speed up construction and give +1 free IC each.
- Assembly Line Experimentation gives a major bonus to IC and supply production (+5% both).
- Assembly Line technologies don't speed up unit production but they lower the IC cost. Munitions assembly line gives more supplies (+10%).
- There should be separate technologies for unit training. Something like Basic Training -> Standardised Training -> Intensive Training.
- Economical technologies give free money.
- War Economy technologies increase wartime IC use but also give a dissent hit (+10).

I will post more stuff soon.