• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay guys, there's two big news for all of'ya, and none is bad.

The first one: I've finally successfully graduated and got my bachelor degree. Yay to me!
The second one: I'm going to serve in the army so I won't visit the forums. Yay... sort of.

So stand by and look forward to September 2013 when I come back and bring something really rocking considering CC!

That's all folks (at least, for now)!

signature.png

congrats on your bachelor's degree

odd that's it's only a year though..... perhaps the uk is weird being as you either serve on one or two tours or for many many years

EDIT: i just looked it up, i didn't know Russia had compulsory military service ;)

Most Eastern European do - I know for sure Finns, Greeks, Poles do :) . And the UK has a primarily professional army (though we're moving more towards a Prussian model with Reservists making the bulk of our forces) whilst Russia's army is about 75% Conscript IIRC, though this percentage is shrinking as they move more towards a professional model.

I missed you guys. Did you miss me?

:)

New logo is in the first post.

Here're new icons for resources, thanks to the great Rise of Nations by Brian Raynolds:
screen0906133.jpg

Here's what will be Levia, on max zoom:
screen0906132.jpg

Here's the Vicariate area (Numeral Republic):
screen0906131.jpg

Mmm, back to work at CW! So-o-o-o nice. So here's another tease for you, a new loading screen:
load1024.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:
I'm alive, as is CC!M. Diablo III has almost consumed me but I still have some time for modding. Here're some flags for RotW countries:
86Wtr8My.jpg

Last edited:
It's finally time for a new update!

I put Diablo III on hold (until the expansion pack hits the shelves) and am now back to WoW and EU4.
Inbetween I even manage to scratch some time for CC!M. Yay me!

At the moment I'm still drawing the map. Yesterday it was the time for the Empire.

Lo and behold, the administrative map of the Holy Maximian Empire (clickable for fullsize):

I is for some country I hadn't named yet, II is for Arian Demia.

I presume this is what I'll have for province setup.

Also I'm going to start a series of articles on the major countries and the setting as whole. Lore FTW, y'know.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh by the way, here're some more flags for the RotW countries:
qqcsoKI.jpg

Obviously you can see that I'm fond of three things vexillologically: crosses, eagles and tribands.

Nevertheless, if there's anything I'd never let others do is to design national symbols for CC!M.
Ministers, leaders, province names... (almost) anything is fine but not the flags. Dunno why.

EDIT: Actually, I forgot the fourth thing. Cantons. Silly me.
EDIT #2: WIP world map in post #3 updated. Had to do it æons ago tbh.
EDIT #3: Posting update bonanza! Shiny fancy font is 'dat Georgia.

Last edited:
Shameless triple posting ahead!

I'm just going to say that you shouldn't naïvely think I could make it through really soon.

Hell, it's mostly beacuse of all the provinces the world's going to have.
Cifrasia of CW!M had approximately 1,300 land provinces and about 300 more sea ones.
I estimate the Ecumene of CC!M to have at least three times more land provinces and many, many times more sea.
Not to mention that Cifrasia itself is now a bit larger (dunno why it happened so), like 15–25% of increase.

It'd be damn awesome if I don't overextend :3

Nah, time to stop whining like a sissy and to get back to modding!

Last edited:
I guess it's not multiposting when the last post was 3 months ago...

I haven't been very active lately, mostly due to some World of Warcraft. Silly, I know.

Meanwhile, I decided to remake the shields in a brand new style by King of Romania.
I find them nice :)

8CnOf61.png