• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hi i was planning on starting a new type of forum game... and was wondering wether A.) i can B.) where to post it C.) what rules around this would there be?

You can. You can post it in this forum. You are limited to one thread, and you should read the stickied forum rules associated with this sub-forum.

thanks

I am thinking of a doing a WW spin off with completely unbalanced gameplay I plan on calling it WereWolf Insanity will this break the limited amount of games of the same type rule?

OT Forum games are not the place for Polandballs, there is a thread in OT for that. That being said, that comic contains vulgar language.

This may be VERY noob, but even after reading the rules and other pages I think I don't fully understand the concept of a Forum Game yet. I would want to join one (especifically, the one about Angola) but I don't know how to play. That matter doesn't belong here, though. What I wanted to ask is: How does a Forum Game work? or, What is a Forum Game? Do I have to play one game (ie: Victoria 2 or Europa Universalis) or I have to just create one character and then chat and enjoy with the others?

Finally, I don't know if posting here is correct, since the last post was in October 2014... If it's not correct, please forgive me. I'm new and I don't know almost anything.

This may be VERY noob, but even after reading the rules and other pages I think I don't fully understand the concept of a Forum Game yet. I would want to join one (especifically, the one about Angola) but I don't know how to play. That matter doesn't belong here, though. What I wanted to ask is: How does a Forum Game work? or, What is a Forum Game? Do I have to play one game (ie: Victoria 2 or Europa Universalis) or I have to just create one character and then chat and enjoy with the others?

Finally, I don't know if posting here is correct, since the last post was in October 2014... If it's not correct, please forgive me. I'm new and I don't know almost anything.

Try here. This thread is for summoning Blade! the great and powerful to dispense judgement from on high.

In short though, a forum game is a game played on the forum, as opposed to a game played through other software such as Europa Universalis or Victoria. There are as many ways to come up with a forum game as there are other types of games, so how you play depends entirely on which one you're playing. You play them, although you might adopt a persona for the purposes of roleplay. You play as many as you are capable and willing to participate in; many require high levels of engagement so that might well mean only one.

Am I allowed to make a Werewolf announcement thread for the n00b game in the OT Forum?

Last edited:
There is already a Werewolf announcement thread.

Not a thread specifically for the n00b game?

I'm not really sure who's department it is, but someone should probably look into dealing with the Fun Forums area since I assume people aren't supposed to be able to post there. :)

Hello Mr. Blade,

Would it be possible to increase the PM limit for forum games? We would like to experiment with bigger packs than just 5, which is especially an issue in bigger games.

Thank you,
Tornadoli

Hello Mr. Blade,

Would it be possible to increase the PM limit for forum games? We would like to experiment with bigger packs than just 5, which is especially an issue in bigger games.

Thank you,
Tornadoli
Unlikely to happen:
Or you create a group and discuss it there as there is no limit to the members you can have :). Limiting the number of people in a PM limits the server load and whilst it's not huge for PMs, it's still a load.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ease-the-user-limit-in-a-conversation.916634/