• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
kris4o1993 said:
When I start the game i saw they have 5 or 6 portugal islands and one victory province in africa.

Of course - have you never heard about the Great Luso-Yuguslavic War? :confused: It just so happened that in that game Yugus actualy won.

kris4o1993 said:
I have never heard for it

Good. You'd be nuts if you had :p

Heres a screenie from my current game. A quite succesful 44 german campaign.

my.php

Try guessing what the last unit is :p :p :p

White Daimon said:
Heres a screenie from my current game. A quite succesful 44 german campaign.

my.php

Try guessing what the last unit is :p :p :p

OMG you're killing STAVKA ... :eek:

Stalin's trying to purge some more of his General Staff again, is he ... :D

hmm. i might have a screenie somewhere of general rommel (germany) waging battle against general rommel (poland).

Disgustoid: Now you mention it.... They did have some opportunities to escape. Perhaps there was a ordne not to :rofl: As far as i recall stavka issued some "dont fire back at the germans, we dont wanna provoke them" in the beginning of barbarossa. Guess he havent forgotten that :rofl:

Last edited:
Randallw said:
It's an event. You can get it by pressing F12 then typing alienattack. I didn't think it would just pop up unless you wanted it.
Not really an event, just a 'Player Induced-Historical Mess-Up', or whatever you'd call it.

I'm not sure the aliens would just pop up unless the player input alienattack(Prov. ID).

Or maybe... THE AI HAS A F12 CONSOLE TOO! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Oh, and USA_Navy_2006, welcome to the forums. :)

SEG-CISR said:
Not really an event, just a 'Player Induced-Historical Mess-Up', or whatever you'd call it.

I'm not sure the aliens would just pop up unless the player input alienattack(Prov. ID).

Or maybe... THE AI HAS A F12 CONSOLE TOO! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Oh, and USA_Navy_2006, welcome to the forums. :)

thanks finally got around to make a screename and i started to download some mods.

ScreenSave1.jpg

im about to launch operation sealion with over 360 divisions (overkill, i know :p)

note that UK doesnt have any ships in any ports adjacent to the english channel.

with my sub and NAV attacks ive forced them to redeploy their navy to the east coast.

oh and please dont mind the insane amount of resources or manpower....i find this game hard without cheating :rofl:

How about this one.

Its from a 44 campaing. unrelated to the last post and my aar.

ScreenShot053.jpg

Those chinese are cool. :cool: And by the way... The pocket was maintained until the fall of germany, even though that ain long :p

Jerry_03 said:

oh and please dont mind the insane amount of resources or manpower....i find this game hard without cheating :rofl:[/QUOTE]
It's not that hard.

Jerry_03 said:
oh and please dont mind the insane amount of resources or manpower....i find this game hard without cheating :rofl:

I taught my 8 year old to play this game last week. Germany are the most unbeatable nation in the game (aside from USA), and you still have to cheat?

And 360 divisions ... yawn. I try to play Britain and restrict myself to 36inf divisions, 6mar, 6par, 12mt, 6arm and replace the motorized as they come along. I normally paste Italy by 40 and germany by 42. Not because i can but because I get bored for war.

Easy-Kill said:
I taught my 8 year old to play this game last week. Germany are the most unbeatable nation in the game (aside from USA), and you still have to cheat?

And 360 divisions ... yawn. I try to play Britain and restrict myself to 36inf divisions, 6mar, 6par, 12mt, 6arm and replace the motorized as they come along. I normally paste Italy by 40 and germany by 42. Not because i can but because I get bored for war.

Oh come on, yes, I agree nations like the USA, USSR and Germany are invincible in the 36 scenario... and I agree cheating with them is pretty lame. But it's up to them how they play, don't get on their ass for it.

This was from my 1st mp game... my japanese ass was kicked by the allies...

It was my last stand in Fukuoka... only 6 div against 22... overwhelming naval support.... massive air support.... no org... and what those japs do??? COUNTERATTACK!!!!!!!!!!! BANZAIIIIIIIIIII