• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. G is such a spammer :rolleyes:

Well SEG-CISR, and don't take this offensive and if I'm wrong then I apology now, when I see your screenshots I can't help thinking about you scripting the situations that you post the pictures about by events :rolleyes:

Not all of your pictures of course, but the Brazilian and this Com.Chi. ones are like this. And again, please accept my apology if I'm wrong.

The Brazilian ones were just my little events that I made, but they were lost when I reinstalled HSR after messing up the files real good.

My Chinese were earned over many sleepless nights. Went along normally until 1937, and then started rocking. Of course I played it in Easy, since I still had memories of my previous games... Once I took out Japan, I put it on Normal, and the rest is history...

SEG-CISR said:
The Brazilian ones were just my little events that I made, but they were lost when I reinstalled HSR after messing up the files real good.

My Chinese were earned over many sleepless nights. Went along normally until 1937, and then started rocking. Of course I played it in Easy, since I still had memories of my previous games... Once I took out Japan, I put it on Normal, and the rest is history...

Allright then. as I said I didn't want to offend you, sorry.

Don't worry, I wasn't offended, just taken aback, since many HoI players could accomplish this too, and I didn't think one would be surprised with my achievements. I mean, many players could achieve that in less than the 10 years it took me to do it. :)

Sgt. Schultz said:
SEG-CISR, you had fun doing it didn't you? That's what a game is for. :)
I would have had more fun if I had cheated. CVN Fleets in 1937 FTW!!!! :D This particular CHC game was started when I played with all of the cheats on. I mean, it was fun, but soon enough, putting the money and resource cheats came to be a chore and I forced myself to learn the game properly. I did, and started a Cheatless game as CHC. As I'd seen CHC go in my games, I thought I'd be annihilated. I wasn't, and soon became bigger than I ever thought possible.

What you learned it what makes it great. I used cheats all the time when I started playing the first HOI but now I cringe at the thought of using cheats. But you get better and it becomes even more fun to see how good you can make a minor.

Nuclearships without a naval teachteam? :confused:

I used my other techteams to slowly build up my navy. My spies helped me in that.

I don't have Armaggedon, and won't get it until it is, well, mostly fixed.

some bugs

GER-1944-ScreenSave10.jpg

GER-1944-ScreenSave7.jpg

and weird leader trait

GER-1944-ScreenSave15.jpg

Generalfeldmarschal Model leads the offensive in the West (Germany, 1944 campaign)

GER-1944-ScreenSave0.jpg

GER-1944-ScreenSave1.jpg

Disciplined is in Vicky, not sure if that trait was slipped in and accidentally showed up. Many Vicky/EU files are hidden within the HoI folders.

Diplomatic incidents like that happen pretty often. Not anyone's fault, just some faulty stuff here and there.

About Model: What's so buggy about that??

EDIT: OH! Just noticed he was in Paris... Maybe he redeployed there, and the Americans arrived there at the same time or so?

If you find the US having all of France as owned provinces- Don't worry, so do I, and certainly, many others. Much of the time the Resistace revolts against th so called liberators and form Vichy again... :wacko:

Disciplined is a DD-added trait. Increases chance of a counterattack, ich believe.