• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Al Merko said:
Great screenshots guys!

I have one wish (yesterday was my birthday):
Could someone post Armaggedon tech trees?

Thank you
I guess thats not really necessary. There are no new techs. They just added the new naval brigades to the old ones (e.g.early decimetric radar for ship radar, computing machine for fire controll (typo intended :p) and so on).

Al Merko said:
Hmm, so there is nothing new but brigades?
Well, the completly reworked naval and air system.
Finally you can't just build 120 STR/ESC and bomb him to hell.
Small ships stacks are said (can't really confirm this yet) to have decreased visiblility, airplanes are less effective on spotting ships (which means you can't go mass NAV for an easy win now).
Some unit/corps types get coloured names, so you can easily select your TAC, NAVs squads, as well as CAV, ARM and combined arms corps...

You also get 2 new scenarios, but they are not that hot - because sorta imbalanced. Prussia with 5 possible fronts vs. libradors with 1 at most. Well... :D

But for the techs, yes, there is nothing new.

Posted a topic about this one, dont know how the hell they got that high %, but, well...
...I <3 MNT :D

hoi2ouch450percentaz2.jpg

lionhead said:
I'm daring anyone to beat this sea battle size:

Largestseabattleever.jpg
Well, I have fought a battle of 180 vs 250 ofr about 1 1/2 years. Lets see if i can find my screenshots of the losses :D

Found it!

nb1ze5.jpg
nb2sf6.jpg
nb3zz0.jpg
nb4lm5.jpg

Last edited:
Lord Finnish said:
Really? One battle 1½ years? Man, that battle gotta be bloody
Nope, not at all, since my subs could not get in range until dönitz got skill level 8 - and they had a sole lvl I CV (bearn iirc).

Have to correct, the images show the battle lasted "only" one year :D

But it also proofed that even 2 lvl I BCs are quite useful :D

Lord Finnish said:
Holy shitomoley! Schleswig-Holstein seems to be a serial killer! And Dönitz seems to be best admiral around. You really killed all those UK ships with no losses???
Check first screen, lost 6 SS flotillas :)

Iirc some enemy ships were low on org, so when dönitz finally reached skill 8 and cam into SS firing range, 120+ subs started wrecking havoc, while the enemy spread his fire among the flottilas ( iirc over 75 were below 20% after the battle)

Farbensindlustig!
Coloursarefunny!
:rofl:

Iirc i already have shown this, but this is a really nice cooperative air raid, isn't it?

Farbensindlustig!
Coloursarefunny!

Panzerschiffe said:
You've got all the colours of the alphabet there! Do you know which nations were involved in that orgy of a raid?
Nope, sry :D

btw, those sea forts look like pieces of rotting cheese.
Pah, you are jsut jealos because YOU don't have fance dimensional looking sprites :p

WHAT? You're calling the atlantic wall a piece of rotting cheese!
That aint the atlantic wall. The germans never set a single foot on french soil in this game.

Meh, mine is bigger...
Nope, its not. Mine has 3 counters more than yours. :p

Panzerschiffe said:
wait? survival kite? what am i gonna use that for? to distract the hitler youth?
Holy! Hitlers top secret development - Glider Mountain Elite Infanterie! :D

Yeah I recall this happened to me once or twice!

But I even mangaged to add an infantry div to a seastack...
...and a BB to a MIL horde...
...just click the deploy button like mad, add to the first div in the selection screen and smash return like hell... :rofl:

...needless to say the game crashed both times when I tried to move the stacks... :D

...too bad I haven't that screen anymore to prove it...
...maybe it's easier to perform on a slow machine? :D

and since some people can't seem to follow the rules...

*closed*

If you're lucky, this'll be reopened once justice has been served.

You may resume posting.

However, I suggest you guys STOP the foreign language posts and spam. Otherwise, the thread may be closed for good.