• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alexus said:
victoryed6.jpg

Built IC up to 1943, then spammed mech and inf. 78 mech, 27 inf, 24 CAS, 12 int. D-Dayed on Jul 22nd, ish.
I just had to comment on this again...

LM+! Welcome back! :p

EDIT: Wait... I just noticed. You're at war with the Allies. You just annexed Germany, and you have no troops whatsoever in most of your territories, while the Allies in Europe are in the same state. What's up there?

Last edited:
AnatolyChekov said:
thats not a feature of DD or ARMA, must be a mod

A mod that doesnt quite work. Considering the Sinkiang general ends up in Pearl Harbouri.

Spacehusky said:
Are you sure you're not thinking of Mod-34?

Ah, yes you are quite correct.

Thx, i'd like to give it a shot. Looks pretty. Is it playable or still in a beta status?

its because in 1933 its more trench war than blitzkrieg war ;)

Pepsi_max said:
its because in 1933 its more trench war than blitzkrieg war ;)

1933? :confused:

Yes, 1933.

If Everyone had some idea of how effective Tanks could be on the battlefield in 1933, there might have been a problem in 1939 when Hitler attacked Poland...

Chicken said:
Yes, 1933.

If Everyone had some idea of how effective Tanks could be on the battlefield in 1933, there might have been a problem in 1939 when Hitler attacked Poland...

What would that problem be, because from what I see, it seemed to be a huge enough problem already.

This was while I tested my mod

Anschluss was modded only in that it happens in 1936.
The Munich event, or Sudeten War, was modded also into 1936 but also so that Czechoslovakia fights instead of accepting (I switched around the odds)

Austria refused Anschluss but instead joined Axis, which is only a 3% chance. First time I've seen it. Come the Sudeten War, Czechoslovakia chooses to fight. Instead of the usual 6 week war it took months, I suppose because Germany didn't have Austria, but in the end it was all grey and Germany annexed them, then this

austriathethief.jpg

Austria now has cores on those provinces and I know that Germany had occupied them all. Perhaps having Austrian troops in them caused it.

It's caused by SMEP. :)

Randallw said:
SMEP? is that a Mod. I only have my Mod installed when I test it.

Are you sure? Because in SMEP Austria gets cores on those particular provinces so that would be a logical explanation.

I suppose this thread is for weird unintentional screens, so I suppose these are not exactly fitting seeing as how they're intentional and modded.

Some people may be familiar with Harry Turtledoves Bottomlands short story where the Straits of Gibraltar are instead a series of mountains that cut off the "Bottomlands" from the Atlantic. As a result the area is a salt desert (since all the water evaporated). It occurred to me half an hour ago "I wonder if you can mod the meditteranean".

bottomlands1.jpg

bottomlands2.jpg

It actually works. I gave the provinces out (using my other mod files since they were in my working folder) and units can move in the bottomlands :). Granted I missed one near Suez, oh well. When not in possesion mode the provinces appear as arid desert. Not much I can do about the lines and text the map places over them.

As far as I've been able to tell, it's relatively easy to change province terrain, and once you can get that, it;s just a matter of which number you input whether it's water or not. Which has led to some interesting ideas in my head, such as a scenario for the MDS mod in which global sea levels have risen enough to flood low-lying areas of the world.

Never actually made these ideas, of course. Just ideas.