• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TovarishChapaev said:
I get them all the time in DD 1.3a. I once had Zhukov become a desert fox fighting the Japanese in the Gobi desert (I think this is what it is called anyway, the one north of China), and it was only after a couple of battles; it must be quite random, or depend on skill, because I have had Voroshilov (who is totally incompetent) fight in hills and mountains forever and he never gets a hills fighter or whatever.
In my game von Kluge (i think) is an encircler and ranger on top of the traits he starts with. He manages to encircle almost every fight its insane.

Forget the Free French.

DieFreikorps.jpg

The "Free Germans" Rule!!! :D

th3freakie said:
That is prety odd... :confused:
No so much. Forces that are sent to you once a nation that is allied to you retain their names and generals, letting you, Haiti, have the biggest navy in the world, and the most elite army, commanded by Raeder and Rommel, repectively.

Spacehusky said:
Wow, that's the worst TC I've ever seen :rofl:

whats TC?

Panzer6 said:
My super bombers in the ww1 mod.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2205/screensave0mz3.png

As you see, they should have only 250 km range, but with special fuel, I made it to almost 7000 km. :D

what mod is that

DanDaMan said:
Hah, I can trump you all. This was my second world conquest from vanilla HOI 1.2 with no cheating or exploits (well except for using huge sub stacks). Take a look at the year.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9411/40adv9.jpg

in refernce to the flag and the background screen is that a mod or is that a custom skin?

sorry im a noob :D

Yoy21 said:
014.gif
EDIT: This happened right after one of my TAC groups lost a battle, and he was in control of it. Does that have something to do with this sadness?

It's an event, Udet commited suicide historically.

MingeBag said:
Pickies
Latest Canada game.
How did you get France? Isn't it American territory in the 44 Scenario? Because the Wehrmacht is all in Eastern Europe, and the borders... Did you, by any chance, annex the US by a selfmade event?

Demoking said:
Forget the Free French.

DieFreikorps.jpg

The "Free Germans" Rule!!! :D

This picture intrigues me. I don't mean the content itself but the MOD or whatever you use. Which one is it? I would love to play DD with such beatifully drawn pictures (and unit sprites?). Where can i get such a mod/imagepack?

SEG-CISR said:
How did you get France? Isn't it American territory in the 44 Scenario? Because the Wehrmacht is all in Eastern Europe, and the borders... Did you, by any chance, annex the US by a selfmade event?

I'm sorry If this comes off as Naive...but how could that be the 1944 scenario if it isn't June yet. It starts off with the Allies already having a beachhead. That sort of thing is most certainly attainable with Canadia if you play from the '36 scenario.

Chicken said:
I'm sorry If this comes off as Naive...but how could that be the 1944 scenario if it isn't June yet. It starts off with the Allies already having a beachhead. That sort of thing is most certainly attainable with Canadia if you play from the '36 scenario.
Oh... Didn't notice it was May...

Federkiel said:
This picture intrigues me. I don't mean the content itself but the MOD or whatever you use. Which one is it? I would love to play DD with such beatifully drawn pictures (and unit sprites?). Where can i get such a mod/imagepack?

That was with Mod 33. It's only avalible in French at the moment, but still pretty fun.

It can be found here .

Demoking said:
That was with Mod 33. It's only avalible in French at the moment, but still pretty fun.

It can be found here .

Nein, there is an english version for Doomsday I think. I remember playing 33 in English. :wacko: