• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
pretty sure the devs dont care if you cheat or not. they just want you to have a good time

How does one make a province event work? If you put in the cheat event {#####} it only works in your capital province.

No, that should not be a problem at all. Now here is a handy picture of the US internationl keyboard layout

400px-KB_US-International.svg.png

As you can see there is the § symbol on the S key. It is definately Altgr + Shift + S

For some of us(whit Danish keyboards, and germans too(I think)) the "§" is located in the on the ½ key, the key just over Tap, and under ESC ...

For some of us(whit Danish keyboards, and germans too(I think)) the "§" is located in the on the ½ key, the key just over Tap, and under ESC ...

I actually have a Swedish keyboard, and it is the same.

is there a cheat code to globally give all pops money?

Whats the easy way to make an event to give all pops a little bit of money?

§ is shift+3 on German Keyboards.

for those looking to increase research points, here's how to do so.
step 1: save your game.
step 2: go to the savegame directory.
step 3: open your savegame in a text editor.
step 4: search for the phrase (exact) "human=yes"
step 5: add this line below "capital=XXX" : "research_points=XXXX", where XXXX is a number to add. i added 99999999, thus my game is "research_points=99999999"

the effects will come into being the next day of your game. happy gaming!