• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, nice job.

After you finish Germany are you going to go after the Soviets? Or save them for last?

For the next time there is some production to be done. I'm going to build a lot of factories and ships (as I said, I want naval superiority).

After that, Hungary, Bohemia and the balkan countries are next. In the meantime, some forces will be sent to Africa.

Then an invasion into Denmark (and Greenland) is expected. Followed by an attack on Canada and the USA. From Hawaii we'll capture the remaining German provinces (small islands as well as Vietnam). When this is accomplished, France is in an excellent position to attack Soviet Russia from West and East.

Please don't expect updates too frequently now, though :)

andydach said:
For the next time there is some production to be done. I'm going to build a lot of factories and ships (as I said, I want naval superiority).

After that, Hungary, Bohemia and the balkan countries are next. In the meantime, some forces will be sent to Africa.

Then an invasion into Denmark (and Greenland) is expected. Followed by an attack on Canada and the USA. From Hawaii we'll capture the remaining German provinces (small islands as well as Vietnam). When this is accomplished, France is in an excellent position to attack Soviet Russia from West and East.

Please don't expect updates too frequently now, though :)

Take out the stupid Italians too, before the Soviets, or it will become anti-climactic.