• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Postponing the release 1 day in advance? This is rather unprofessional.

but implies urgency, so hints that the reasons probably arent their fault so it was delay it or have a failed release. So im sure its just some problem needing fix and in a week theyll have fixed and then no worries right?
The unprofessional thing would be to ignore the problem and release it on time even if it didnt work, surely its a more professional thing to hold it off a week until whatever hiccup caused the hold has been remedied.

If it really is "distribution issues" they should have seen the problem coming last week. If they were professionals that is.

You wont mind if I have your copy then?

If it really is "distribution issues" they should have seen the problem coming last week. If they were professionals that is.

If its distribution issues then its probably out of their hands and not their fault so theyll have to wait just like us.

Postponing the release 1 day in advance? This is rather unprofessional.

It is a bit. I've got over £40 tied up in Gamersgate while the PI-STEAM War of 2012 rages on. Just as well interest rates are low :) or I'd be sending my gunboats to their harbours as we speak.

Not really. If the distributor told them it'd be released this week, and then cocked it up and didn't tell them til today, then how they hell are they supposed to know? And the fact that CK2 is also effected makes that a pretty likely explanation; I'm not sure what you're trying to imply the 'real' reason is if it's not at the distribution platform's end. CIA involvement, perhaps.

Alright! Who did not make a sacrifice to the alien overlords?!

Why on Earth would you think I don't want my copy myself?

Well, you clearly wouldnt want to have such an amateur product, I mean, I couldnt stand myself if I thought you were stuck playing a game made by amateurs, so I guess Ill just take it off your hands to save you the trouble of having it.

Well, you clearly wouldnt want to have such an amateur product, I mean, I couldnt stand myself if I thought you were stuck playing a game made by amateurs, so I guess Ill just take it off your hands to save you the trouble of having it.
Tons of great games have been made by amateurs, so that doesn't follow at all. I expect professionals to release on time though, or at least know a delay is coming more than 1 day in advance.

Eh, 5 days won't really cut it. :/ Pretty awkward timing to have an expansion and sequel on the same week.

Tons of great games have been made by amateurs, so that doesn't follow at all. I expect professionals to release on time though, or at least know a delay is coming more than 1 day in advance.

No really, please, its no trouble. Of course I can take it off your hands. You shouldnt have to deal with such poor customer service and I think it only right that as a good citizen I take this burden for you.

Dont try and make it seem like its no trouble at all, I understand, I can cover for you on this one.

Hey at least we heard from Johan first rather than accidentally finding out from Gamersgate when their products will actually be released. It's nice to be kept in the loop. By the way whoever has my £15 I hope you've spent it on beer. I'd hate to think you'd wasted it. :p

F*ck, I just realised, I'm actually going to have to do something constructive for the next week instead.