• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hive said:
Unless France has agreed to a peace with The Axis of Evil before the session starts tomorrow, Austria will invade Denmark right away.

So you better propose something he can agree to...
As i said, Denmark will be protected. All English forces will be sent to Denmark.
Besides England will preper for an invasion of Austrian SA. Any kind of invasion on Denmark will cost Austria twice as much in return.

Regarding the peace offer to France, the English peace offer stands, two TPs and one level colony to Denmark and Connecticut to Sweden.
France should accept this or the English king will not be pleased. :eek:

I got some problems with my connection at home, dunno when it will be fixed.
Hopefully the problem will be solved until tomorrow. :)

Fredrik82 said:
As i said, Denmark will be protected. All English forces will be sent to Denmark.
Besides England will preper for an invasion of Austrian SA. Any kind of invasion on Denmark will cost Austria twice as much in return.

Regarding the peace offer to France, the English peace offer stands, two TPs and one level colony to Denmark and Connecticut to Sweden.
France should accept this or the English king will not be pleased. :eek:

I got some problems with my connection at home, dunno when it will be fixed.
Hopefully the problem will be solved until tomorrow. :)

The french king tires of meager peaces. The future of europe will be determined tomorrow. My men will fight till the very end, whether it be a victory or utter defeat.

As for the english kings lack of pleasure, i ask what his response could be considering we are already at war, and as such i can only assume you already are hostile towards my nation ~ of course that is just a gues ;)

Hive said:
Unless France has agreed to a peace with The Axis of Evil before the session starts tomorrow, Austria will invade Denmark right away.

So you better propose something he can agree to...

The french king, whether in victory or in defeat, is proud to call the hapsburgs loyal friends and allies.

Paris and Vienna are united in the union of the 2 towers...er, i mean nations ;)

The requested territories were colonised by France to spite the Danish King more than anything else. If the King of France really cared about his possessions they should have been colonised and fortified a long time ago. The French King would be wise to accept the peace proposal.

Furthermore, the King of Denmark has grown tired of the Austrian threats. The King has complied and not fortified its borders towards Austria and the thanks we get is troops pillaging our lands. If the Archduke wishes to punish Denmark, or if this is just a front to gobble up even more land, it will cost him dearly. Denmark is not a powerful nation but the bulk of the Danish standing army will meet him on the battlefield as will all troops that 5891d can buy.

Vricklund said:
The requested territories were colonised by France to spite the Danish King more than anything else. If the King of France really cared about his possessions they should have been colonised and fortified a long time ago. The French King would be wise to accept the peace proposal.

Furthermore, the King of Denmark has grown tired of the Austrian threats. The King has complied and not fortified its borders towards Austria and the thanks we get is troops pillaging our lands. If the Archduke wishes to punish Denmark, or if this is just a front to gobble up even more land, it will cost him dearly. Denmark is not a powerful nation but the bulk of the Danish standing army will meet him on the battlefield as will all troops that 5891d can buy.

First, Denmark, france has been subbed 3 times out of the last 4 sessions, whether or not those particular colonies were developed is none of your business. As you can see there are several colonies outside of your *desired sphere* which are also underdeveloped. Dont try and say i colonized them out of spite just because denmark lacks any port as a connection to the interior. I do believe it was you *ally*, england, which left you in that situation ;) .

Vricklund said:
Furthermore, the King of Denmark has grown tired of the Austrian threats. The King has complied and not fortified its borders towards Austria and the thanks we get is troops pillaging our lands.
The Archduke is a known liar, there words = not trustworthy. :eek:

The Archduke is a crook, immature greedy bastard with lack of morality, son of a bitch that never should have been born :eek:

OOC: :D ;)

Last edited:
Philip II said:
I do believe it was you *ally*, england, which left you in that situation ;) .
And here I was, under the impression that the Danish king sold these provinces willingly. :p

Philip II said:
First, Denmark, france has been subbed 3 times out of the last 4 sessions, whether or not those particular colonies were developed is none of your business. As you can see there are several colonies outside of your *desired sphere* which are also underdeveloped. Dont try and say i colonized them out of spite just because denmark lacks any port as a connection to the interior.
If I'm not misstaken I tried to discuss the subject of "the connection" with complete candor. France had outrageous damands. The very next move by the king of France was to recall his conquistador from the Gulf of Mexico to start exploring the region. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Vricklund said:
And here I was, under the impression that the Danish king sold these provinces willingly. :p

If I'm not misstaken I tried to discuss the subject of "the connection" with complete candor. France had outrageous damands. The very next move by the king of France was to recall his conquistador from the Gulf of Mexico to start exploring the region. Coincidence? Perhaps.

1.) I never said whether england took the provinces by force or not. However, you just stated that you willingly sold those provinces, thus it is your fault you are landlocked, so dont try and use the excuse you need a port as your *legitimate* reason for war with france.

2.) What precisely was I exploring in the gulf of mexico with my conquistador? The entire region was settled, primarily by my then-ally england. A country which would share maps with me to begin with (Sending a conquistador down there wouldnt make much sense ;) ). However, the ontario region WAS terra incognita, a region i fully intended to expand into, exploring and colonizing.

EDIT: I never said you didnt discuss the issue, and i dont think you acted in any manor other than civilized and diplomatically. You were and I assume still are a gentlemen. Of course, i told you that i couldnt allow you to take those provinces since you were a swedish ally ~ a country which had already been hinting at its desire for connecticut. I doubt a competant player would allow themselves to be encircled if they were given the option to prevent such circumstances.

Philip II said:
The french king tires of meager peaces. The future of europe will be determined tomorrow. My men will fight till the very end, whether it be a victory or utter defeat.

Field Marshal Svantenson waits eagerly to try earn his place in the pages of history as uniter of swedish NA lands.

Well, that was an excellent session for Venice. I think now she will be able to participate in wider European affairs again.

PJL said:
Well, that was an excellent session for Venice. I think now she will be able to participate in wider European affairs again.
Yes, you must be pleased :eek:

Quite good session for England. Great Britain will soon be created, William got some very interesting ideas.
We are watching the Aragon king closely, next time he will not get away with a warning. The Austrian embargo is also not tolerated, actions will be taken to solve that asap.

Fredrik82 said:
The Austrian embargo is also not tolerated, actions will be taken to solve that asap.

Damn, sounds like next session might be interesting.... and I have to work.... :(

Hmm.... I am, after all, GM... maybe I should switch next session to wednesday? :D

Hive said:
Damn, sounds like next session might be interesting.... and I have to work.... :(

Hmm.... I am, after all, GM... maybe I should switch next session to wednesday? :D

I have no problem with that.

Hive said:

switch it to tuesday!! as i will be gone on thursday (should be the last time i need a sub) :p

EDIT: Im going out of state from Wednesday until that sunday

Fredrik82 said:
Yes, you must be pleased :eek:

Quite good session for England. Great Britain will soon be created, William got some very interesting ideas.
We are watching the Aragon king closely, next time he will not get away with a warning. The Austrian embargo is also not tolerated, actions will be taken to solve that asap.

What exactly is the aragonese king doing which you are "watching closely"?