• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Owen said:
*unsubtly hints to put ForzaA in Orleannais*

I think that Orleannais has a better starting position that Luxembourg though, with random leaders and all that :) (and a human France is supposedly more intelligent than an AI France :) )

no matter, I shall be there at 20CET :)

112746755, but I'm sure our wise GM will fill the first post with the roster including name, country and ICQ , soon :)

Holistic God,

are you sure of that

(covered-up way to ask you to cease this senseless spamming, senseless nitpicking about a game rule, or something remotely related to it is fine, but this... )

PLEASE, Hive, do NOT include a bonus for the first of those to reach 3000, in the rules :p

Hive said:
Oh man... first Owen wants me to create a new thread, now you want me to do this... there's always more work for a lazy GM... :(

I could withdraw the statement, esp. the "wise" part I'm sure few will miss :rofl:

Philip II said:
I am not the type of player to just get up and "quit" a game because i lost a war (severely lost :wacko: )

instead... he'll smoke England THEN quit :rofl:

While this is one of the weakest France's I've ever seen, he still has a larger country than f.e. Brandenburg or Portugal.. and he has the cores to expand as soon as a neighbour shows a weakness.

Actually, I think that for the flow of the game, this is an interesting development.

World Conqueror said:
Wo wo wo, just like that? Hive give Philip a capital change, not only because be nice to Philip, but also because it is good for him as Austria, it is fully in his interest to see a divided France with powers struggling against eachother while he diploannex Germany.

given that it supports france with APPROXIMATELY 10% extra tax income, I'm all for it. (the capital move that is)
And I doubt he's going to diplo-annex all of Germany while Brandenburg, Scandinavians are there, and Poland might at any time...

and the chance of Inca-Byng NOT being a joke is like 0.001% unless Hive had a "visit" yesterday..

Slargos said:
That's not true, and you know it! :(

He's striving to pass BiB, y'know :p

and 80 years worth of *possible* explorers (given that you'll have at MAX about 4 admirals for those 20 years, all of which could be explorers) is probably enough to explore it all, but it is rather unlikely to happen.

hey Owen, how about, I take all west of Tyrol-Mecklemburg, you take all east? :rofl:

Owen said:
Fine by me if Slargos doesn't object. :D

oh, there's plenty for a third nation, we both give up a little land and Slargos will be most happy :D

(esp. if we provide some assistance in dealing with the scandinavian rabble :D )

[this is not official policy, not yet anyway :) ]

joy!

my new PC is fixed again. Now lets hope it stays repaired, atleast untill tomorrow :)

Spain "mess":

- return the tag to ARG (easily done with an event)

- temporary loss of Italian culture, did cost some income, ~50 ducats I'd think is appropriate

- Aragonese monarchs were replaced by Spanish monarchs, if the tags are changed back by event, it will replace the monarchs back automatically

- random leaders were replaced by Spanish leaders, the following are currently "lost": (only change the leadertable AFTER the tag change)

Code:
        historicalleader = { 
            id = { type = 6 id = 13415 } 
            name = "San Martin" 
            category = admiral 
            rank = 1 
            fire = 4 
            shock = 4 
            siege = 1 
            movement = 4 
            startdate = { year = 1499 month = january day = 0 } 
            deathdate = { year = 1519 month = february day = 3 } 
            } 
        historicalleader = { 
            id = { type = 6 id = 13275 } 
            name = "Arias " 
            category = general 
            rank = 0 
            fire = 2 
            movement = 3 
            startdate = { year = 1478 month = january day = 0 } 
            deathdate = { year = 1528 month = february day = 27 } 
            }

NOTE: the second somehow misses the "shock"-stat, don't know what should happen to that..

B, but with a few 2 provs nations (so probably not releasing vasals but ceding provinces)

Hive said:
Spain is now good old Aragon again, and have had monarchs and leaders restored. They will not, however, receive economical compensation though, as I think the fact that I haven't removed the extra core given by the event is compensation enough... ;)

I'll be happy to send the save for you to check, Forzaa - just catch me online.

that, my dear Hive, is a mistake, as I already had the core.....

As I have informed Hive, I *might* be late, my brother (mostly new to MP) will then most likely be able to sub for me until I get back (haven't been able to instruct him on the situation, sadly). Hive has his ICQ.

Rezag said:
Unlike the story of sissy west of Portuga, Aragorn, France, Burgundy and England that will just use hyperdrive for tech and money maybe with attack against poor Austria as it weakest link :rofl:.

hmm.. took quite a few years to reach decent stab again, and was trying to convert a bit (not very successfull :( ) hardly powerteching :p

Hive said:
I've only fought 1 - but man, that war should count as 3... :rofl:

Now who haven't fought any player wars yet? Hmm... could it be... the iberian scum? :p

let's see, to the north, there was the rump-state France, I sincerely doubt that an attack on them would have been welcomed, to say the least (he would most likely have been reduced to a one-, maybe two-province minor OR we would have had a worldwar [to which I'm even more opposed than hyperteching ;) ] )

OR I could have attacked Portugal, which wouldn't stand much more of a chance than France, I'd think, judging from relative size of Portugal and Aragon.

Thirdly, my tech is pretty crappy as-is :p