• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fredrik82 said:
I can't do Wednesdays, i can play mondays or tuesdays though

btw, I work next thursday too, so moving to monday or tuesday would be nice :)

I believe we moved to a tuesday before (a game which i was the only one who couldnt play), so we may actually be able to launch the game with all the players on tuesday :)

Well quit nice peacefull session for Sweden NA ownings are united and the great city of Shanghai saw light joining the protestant world :). Trade on the other hand was varying with luck swedish minting was done when our income was in its high point. After that stabily lowering to -2 and small BB caused reduction that was finally mostly regained at the end after some trade competition with Aragorn who first drove many COT:s where Sweden had 5 merchants to 0 merchants but in the end Sweden was able to win some of them back.

Now Sweden is waiting the future with great and wise reformist Karl XI slowly growing old. Hes reing will be remembered as most properous time in history of Sweden. How will hes successor live the great expectations of people is to be seen.

Last edited:
Following provinces edited from Venice to Burgundy please:
Solimoes ID 185
Manaus ID 184

Thank you.

Barbarossa II said:
I'm sorry I couldn't play with you guys, I couldn't join. It seems like you'll have to find someone else to play Portugal. :(
Several of us had problems getting into Vricklund's hosting last night Barbarossa, often only solved by reboots rather than rehosts, sometimes not even on the first reboot.

You should try to test out again some time before next week. :)

I don't like that Aragon navy, it's too big :p
Together with Burgundy they even outmatch my European fleet :eek:

William, king of England just ordered 200 new war ships to be built, the british island must be protected at all cost.

Fredrik82 said:

William, king of England just ordered 200 new war ships to be built, the british island must be protected at all cost.

:mad:

Tuesday is fine with me I think.

Barbarossa II said:
I'm sorry I couldn't play with you guys, I couldn't join. It seems like you'll have to find someone else to play Portugal. :(

I think we may have just opted to place portugal under permanent AI status :confused: simply because it is almost 1700 and the country has lacked a perm for the whole game. NTM her only colonial possessions are some african/morocan provinces and cuba :(

Last edited:
Fredrik82 said:

good to know then that they are costing you money :D

Fredrik82 said:

Then you must be heading up to 800 WS soon? Gotta be a nice monthly cost for that ;)

World Conqueror said:
Then you must be heading up to 800 WS soon? Gotta be a nice monthly cost for that ;)
Well, England can support 1200 ships ;)

In peace time with the maintenance on 50 % the cost is ok, war time with maintenance on 100 % the military area swallow 50 % of my income, it did in the last war. Although it's the army that cost me the most, i'm kind of 150K over the support limit :eek:
Tho, i'm 180D monthly richer now :p

I think I can do Tuesday, can confirm on monday.