• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that it will be the end of this year for the previous patch has been released already 2.7 years ago. I was hoping to see the final release in June 22, but apparently not to be.

yes we have waited longer than any Prussian officer or officers from other nations so its time to show us where the Iron Crosses grow. :cool:

Coming up on 15 months since first started. Is anyone still trying to finalize this patch?

Yeah, what's giong on? 1.03b10 has not been updated/finalized for months, and noone even writes in here anymore...
I really miss good old IC playing days and nights, hope to have another update to make this game playable w/o many problems again...
Winter is coming!!

I would assume the same thing, because for so many months there has been no update, no news about any update, and no more than a dozen comments on this forum...
But I hope to get an official answer.

@T.j.Arnold

Hi,

if Paradox axes an ongoing project, they announce their decision. Like re Magna Mundi the Game.

Rgds, Oldtimer

@T.j.Arnold

Hi,

if Paradox axes an ongoing project, they announce their decision. Like re Magna Mundi the Game.

Rgds, Oldtimer

This project has already been completed, there is no reason to announce a closure. We are talking about future support. There hasn't been anything in months (closer to a year), I feel we can say this has been left to whither and die. Was there an announcement when HoI II died? No, it just happened naturally over time.

This project has already been completed, there is no reason to announce a closure. We are talking about future support. There hasn't been anything in months (closer to a year), I feel we can say this has been left to whither and die. Was there an announcement when HoI II died? No, it just happened naturally over time.
True, but i think it will rather be continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.