• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quintelosky, all I want for Christmas is this patch to be finalized. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thanks

Will Santa grant my wish and have this patch finalized by x-mas?

Of course! Though I cannot promise which year's x-mas...:unsure:

I really hope it gets done soon, Quintelosky said that it was being tested for approval or something like that.

Have a nice and patch-full year, buddy!

You should name these suggestions before it's finalized.
Btw as the UK I've had some trouble upgrading the production line, but only in rare occasions and during 1938-41.

Also something strange happened with the Dieppe experience event, it gave me +700% (yes seven hundred percent) amph.assault bonus.
Then, some months later (spring 1943) I try a landing in Salonica with 3 Marine-II+LArt brigades led by Lt.Gen. Alexander, they fought with -94% amph.assault, and got crushed by a single bulgarian division with half strenght after several days. Vatev must have gotten a medal for this.

I will soon send some db-files to quintelosky and hopefully he will use them. He said he was interested.
its mainly the god old bost of minister/leaders and TT()+ some province pics. yes patch-full year to everybody.

Files*was sent to quintelosky if he uses them it will be the quintessence in the dm files:)

ckmwhmeue4lpec4y5.jpg

A few is there from before and just be overwritten, but there is much new stuff added.

Last edited:
Thank you Pioniere for your work too, I play IC with AoD.

The suggestions are:

-Eupen in Belgium should be National Province of Germany .
Germanborders.svg

NS_administrative_Gliederung_1944.png

-The Roussillon (Perpignan) should be a national province of U00 Catalonia and I would remove the core on Cerdeña (it is from the XIV century ;) )
-Fernando Poo island and all the provinces in Spanish Guinea but Bata don't belong to Nationalist Spain after the event that gives them the colonies. (I think it's a bug)

And a question...why is Yemen part of the Indian Empire? is it for game balance on purpose?

Thank you

Going on 20 months since this thread was started..........Is this ever gonna happen?

In my latest Italy game I conquered almost all of Africa, Vichy is still alive.
When I get the event about liberating colonies, only Nigeria pops up.

Two years later, and with Belgium in Kongo and SA as puppet, I annex Free France and all of Central Africa goes to Nigeria - it has cores all over!
Is this WAD?

EDIT= I released Central America in late 1945 - Panama is not a core of it at remains an isolated Italian posession.

Also, when Greece got invaded it was annexed by Hungary and there was no "To each his own" event.

Isn't it better for the AI to Puppet other states rather than Annexing?
Germany invaded Turkey right after bitter peace at shared it's provinces with Bulgaria and Italy - I don't need 0 IC Provinces which add to my TC and partisan levels.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.