• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This project has already been completed, there is no reason to announce a closure. We are talking about future support. There hasn't been anything in months (closer to a year), I feel we can say this has been left to whither and die. Was there an announcement when HoI II died? No, it just happened naturally over time.

Hi,

I beg to differ, it`s not completed until a FINAL ver is announced and released.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi all,

righty, according to Castellon(see Ask P-dox almost... thread) it`s up to the devs, not P-dox to announce when a ver is FINAL. Castellon considers 1.03 beta 10 as such, but a beta can never be final, can it?

So I hope we get info on that from YOU, Quintelosky. I don`t mind waiting for a good thing, but a situation report would be much appreciated.

Rgds, Oldtimer

People. It's dead. Just like that. There's only one man working on it, and he's overwhelmed by all of this, and won't proceed because of reasons unknown. You must deal with that there will be no final patch and no further upgrades.

The last man switches off the light.

quintelosky reply me on his profile(http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/member.php?49084-quintelosky) a week ago:

quintelosky - 27-09-2013 15:58
El proyecto sigue activo, las vacaciones y el verano lo ha parado momentáneamente. Ahora le meteremos un último ajuste de tuercas para la 1.03 definitiva

He wrote it a week ago, so the project is alive!
For those who doesn't speak Spanish, he said that the project was stopped due to the Summer but now they are making the last changes for the IC 1.03 final
Is beautiful, isn't it? :)

delay in summer "month" in September. :-( Thinking of all the small files that could have been update for those few fans.

Well, I think this game would deserve some kind of final patch...for example AI is still pretty much broken for AoD version..for years now and nothing was made about it. Still dont get why there have to be zillions versions (Darkest Hour, AoD, Iron Cross...) instead of one. Well... I know why - only because of money, but I think devs already see it was a mistake.

I can tell you that people are getting tired of this policy and same goes for DLC stuff.

Last edited:
@ flowerpunkt

with all the hearts of iron versions its pretty hard to make just one version and you would force people to buy a game the maybe dont want to buy

i.e. AoD, HoI2:DD/A and DH are all diffrent "mods" of hoi2 and its just great works from the devs to deliver iron cross to all of them

ps: im suiper excited for the new version ! because somehow iron cross wont work correctly over my DH

There is a problem with cv upgrades. it goes from IV to VI so u cant upgrade them when they r in the production que. With int they wont upgrade to rocket int cause it skips 1 lvl. They wont upgrade cause of the missing lvl. Ftr is the same. A missing lvl between prop and turbo jet. It needs fixing as the only way to get turbojets is to disband them and rebuild them. That means loosing their exp. They did upgrade in Arma. So it must be iron cross that has changed it. Im happy with the latest patch though as i can stop the USA nuking everything in site lol. They had a never ending supply of nukes and were nuking ever prove with units in. They start by waiting till a fleet is in port then nuke them. once all the ships r gone they nuke all the air bases with planes in till their all destroyed then they go after the land units. They even nuked the USA to kill units in their country. Still have the prob with supply convoys going to the wrong ports though. i do an amphib on a prov with a navel base but as soon as i capture a port with out a navel base just a port the supply ships switch from going to the navel base and go to the new small port. As a result my units cant get enough supplies to advance.

Still have the prob with supply convoys going to the wrong ports though. i do an amphib on a prov with a navel base but as soon as i capture a port with out a navel base just a port the supply ships switch from going to the navel base and go to the new small port. As a result my units cant get enough supplies to advance.

Could it be that the naval base is too damaged so that the small port is able to hold more supplies?

Btw I noticed Hitlers Birthday is on March 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.