• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Panzer gives Open Up to somebody, who must pick somebody else to reveal to.

So Open Up wouldn't have put such a damper in my plans as I had thought last game. Intriguing.

Open Up had already been used. Establish Confidence was the card you were worried about.

Either Panzer did his job improperly, or Open Up had not been used.

EDIT: Wait, are there multiple Open Up rules?

The wording is a little ambiguous and should probably be rewritten for clarity. What happens is: the leader gives the card to player A. Player A chooses player B in public. The GM informs player B (in private, of course) of player A's role.

I'll open up to... Snoop.

Well then, good thing I didn't let the cards fall in his hands :)

Now, at least one of Arkasas and Snoopdogg must be a spy, though it is very much possible both are, lying about your spymate being clear is a bad idea as demonstrated by previous games, though Snoop is new here still so that means I trust him more as I think newbies would be weary of outing their mates like that and yes I know that is a run-on sentence.

Give Strong Leader to Snoopdogg because I trust him

Give Take Responsibility to Marshall because I think if he was a spy he would have sabotaged last team and attempted to blame me.

Propose a team of:

Myself
Alxeu
Gen. Marshall
Snoopdogg

Approve.

REJECT

Because I've done too much rejecting this game.

You're not going to deny being a spy?

Arkasas confirmed spy.

Retract some goodie points from Snoop.

I should probably do that, but at this point I can't be bothered.

I'M NOT A SPY SNOOP IS A SPY

Reject

Still don't trust Marshall, don't know why no one else seems to see it.