• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really don't know what to say about this. My gut feeling says aedan is a spy who seeks to profit off some of my noobish posts, but it might also just be that my posts were too noobish.

Reject

I don't like not being randomly chosen. What is wrong with you people?

Why'd you have to remove me from this one, aedan?

Even so, this mission still has two of my three top choices, and tamius hasn't really stood out to me in any way, for good or for ill. Cardholders should all agree to use their cards and arrange how they will do it.

I think I will Approve this one.

Okay, important off-topic question: XCOM: Enemy Unknown or Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2: Retribution?

Sale on both ends in a day and 12 hours. I already got Bioshock Infinite and my most important standard for judging a game is story and atmosphere. Help please?

Also, agree with Snoopdogg, suspicious behavior is suspicious.

X-COM has been with me for 16 years or so now. That game is awesome, though the original is in some respects better (and worse in others).
I haven't found many games that have this type of turn-based tactical combat. It's really in it's own category.
To fully experience it you'll want the DLC and the expansion as well, though.

I have no idea about warhammer.

X-COM has been with me for 16 years or so now. That game is awesome, though the original is in some respects better (and worse in others).
I haven't found many games that have this type of turn-based tactical combat. It's really in it's own category.
To fully experience it you'll want the DLC and the expansion as well, though.

I have no idea about warhammer.

Sadly I ended up deciding on Warhammer, mainly because I found out XCOM was 18 GB big... I already have the 17 GB big Bioshock Infinite queued up for next month so I'm not downloading something that size until at least three months from now, so...

Anyway, back to the game

I'd still like to see Marshal on a team, because he has KACEOY, if people really don't trust him we could use ITS on him, though preferably I'd want it used on the third person(ie, not Marshal, and not whomever he checks). Therefore

Reject

The more I think about it, the less sense it would make for a resistance member to go finger-pointing before the first mission and base their entire strategy on that theorem.

REJECT the mission.

Aedan and madchemist seem to have baddie vibes at the moment.

Team of aedan777, Panzer, tamius23 is Rejected 3-6.

Approve: aedan777, tamius23, madchemist

Reject: alxeu, snoopdogg, arkasas, Panzer, Falc, Gen. Marshall

That is 3 Rejected teams out of a possible 5 this round.

Alxeu is the new leader and can propose a 3 person team.

Team of:

Alxeu
Panzer Commander
Gen. Marshall

Approve

Hopefully this will gather enough sympathy votes to pass. Otherwise, we are left with whatever the next person comes up with.

APPROVE

Because I want the plot cards.

Reject

Marshall's been acting too weird, and I'm not on it. This team will almost certainly go bad.

Approve. I'm putting KACEOY on... well there's a 50% chance for you buggers, isn't there? I assume that Panzer will use his card on me so that leaves me with enough choice to scare the crap out of any spy on this team.

APPROVE