• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So going back to check my message, I am indeed a spy. Not sure what happened there. For the vast majority of this game I was under the impression I was resistance. Odd.

How did you sabotage the mission then? :mellow:

Also, Panzer once you outed me I didn't really see much point. The way I saw it the game was over before Alxeu passed you that card one way or the other.

Default orders is my guess. Most resistance members don't bother sending a support order since they have no choice anyway.

Yeah I let things go through default orders, for that reason.

GG everyone. I still think the 9 player set-up is heavily unbalanced. Obviously getting that many "Scanning" cards didn't hurt either. Still would have made it harder if the spies actually bothered to defend themselves. When was the last time that happened?
8 is probably the best balanced one. 10 is also all right. 6 perhaps. 7 and 9 to be avouied like the plauge.

I feel like there should have been another spy, but what have you.

Thanks again, Tamius. There was no way I could have been able to complete this game.