• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The team of Alxeu, Panzer Comader, and Gen. Marshall was Approved 6-3

Approve: Alxeu, Arkasas, Snoopdogg, Gen. Marshall, Panzer, madchemist

Reject: aedan777, Falc, tamius23

Snoopdogg played In the Spotlight on Alxeu, and Alxeu must perform his Mission order in the thread.

I support the mission, because my role states I cannot do otherwise.

With all the scanning stuff thrown on this mission, it'll probably pass, but none of them are even slightly cleared for. At least we get a passed mission out of it, though if we don't get good cards, we'll be at square 1 for next team.

With all the scanning stuff thrown on this mission, it'll probably pass, but none of them are even slightly cleared for. At least we get a passed mission out of it, though if we don't get good cards, we'll be at square 1 for next team.

Panzer and I, if spies, can still sabotage without being scanned. Although that would kinda narrow it down to two people...

Mission 1 was a Success. There were no Sabotages.

Current standings: 1 Successful Mission, 0 Failed Missions

[flavor rp]What a great day for shoes![/flavor rp]

Round 2

Panzer played Strong Leader, and is the new leader. His cards:

Take Responsibility

Open Up

Strong Leader

Mission 2 requires a 4 person team.

At the moment I trust Panzer the most of anyone here, and alxeu after that. One might argue that alxeu had no choice but to support the mission, but the "proper" spy tactic here was probably to go suicide on the mission. After all, he hasn't really gained the amount of trust he would have, had he not sabotaged a normal mission.

I think most would hesitate to go full kamikaze on the first mission, my first game notwithstanding. Panzer and Marshall have gone up in my book, Alshoo probably felt largely handcuffed I think though. :mellow:

Panzer, pick me! I'm resistance I swear! o/

I think most would hesitate to go full kamikaze on the first mission, my first game notwithstanding. Panzer and Marshall have gone up in my book, Alshoo probably felt largely handcuffed I think though. :mellow:

Panzer, pick me! I'm resistance I swear! o/

Fair enough. I need to remember that what I would do is not necessarily what alxeu would do.

Whomever you give Open Up to, make it required they give it to me or someone else relatively cleared, not any of the people who didn't go on the mission.

Whomever you give Open Up to, make it required they give it to me or someone else relatively cleared, not any of the people who didn't go on the mission.

Good sir, I am quite certain that is not how Open Up works.

EDIT: Wait, are there multiple Open Up rules?