• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline!

Ottoman Move Orders

F Bla to Rum
A Bul support F Aeg to Gre
F Aeg to Gre
F Eas to Ion

British Move Orders

F Wal - Lon
F Mat - Por
F Nat - Mat
F Nrg - Nat

Italian Move Orders

A Bur-Par
A Gas S A Bur-Par
F Eng-Bre
F Tyr-GoL
A Ven-Tyr
F Alb-Ion
F Gre S F Alb-Ion

German Move Orders

A Par - Bre
F Nth - Lon
A Gal - Bud
F Hel - Den
A Bel S A Mun - Bur
A Mun - Bur
A Ber S A Kie - Mun
A Kie - Mun
A Lvn - Pru
F Stp S F Nwy H
F Nwy S F Stp H

Austrian Move Orders
A Sevastopol - Armenia
A Moscow S A Warsaw holding
A Warsaw holds
A Serbia - Budapest
A Rumania - Budapest
A Tyrolia - Vienna
A Bohemia - Vienna

Before

1912spring.jpg

After

1912fall.jpg

The Italian Fleet in Greece, with no possible avenue of retreat, is completely annihilated by the attacking Turkish fleet.

The German Army in Paris, forced to retreat by an attacking Italian army, falls back to Picardy, as that is the only possible avenue of retreat.

Last edited:
Thus ends Fall, 1912. We now continue to the Builds and Disbands Phase, Winter, 1912-'13. The deadline for orders shall be 07:00 GMT, the 13th of December, 47 hours from now.

Supply Center Count:
Germany: 11/9 (Two Armies or Fleets MUST be disbanded.)
Austria: 7/8 (One Army or Fleet may be built.)
Italy: 6/7 (One Army or Fleet may be built.)
Britain: 4/5 (One Army or Fleet may be built.)
Ottomans: 4/5 (One Army or Fleet may be built.)

I believe everything is in order.

Last edited:
How embarassing...Austria-Hungary has 7 not 6 armies. I believe we only get one build this turn then, yes?

Also, Armenia ought to be Imperial red.

...a bruised reed.

The Austro-Hungarians know about smouldering candles as well...not too many years ago we were a besieged triad of loyal homelands.

Inbox emptied.

Deadline!

Austrian Build Order

Build an Army in Budapest.

Ottoman Build Order

Build a Fleet in Constantinople

British Build Order

Build a Fleet in London

Italian Build Order

Build a Fleet in Naples

German Disband Order

Disband the Fleet in Denmark
Disband the Fleet in Norway.

1912winter.jpg

Only a few more years before my beloved Franz Joseph passes to that big baroque palace in the sky...

Can we achieve world peace by a Fall 1916 deadline, or will the old man die at 86 with Europe still ravaged by over a decade of war?

Only a few more years before my beloved Franz Joseph passes to that big baroque palace in the sky...

Can we achieve world peace by a Fall 1916 deadline, or will the old man die at 86 with Europe still ravaged by over a decade of war?

Surrender now and it can be done.

The Kaiser und Konig is patiently waiting for replies to his personal missives. All correspondence can be directed to the Imperial summer retreat in Innsbruck.

It is hereby announced:
That the German Empires have come to an accord with the Sultanate to form the Central Powers. We announce that our intention is to dominate the world, as partners (we are going for a three-way-tie win). It is our intention to destroy the remaining powers (Britain and Italy) using the combined might of our unstoppable armed forces.

We call upon the governments in Rome and London to surrender, to avoid needless bloodshed.

The Sultan on behalf of the Kaiser and the Kasier und Konig.

Official communique from Innsbruck bearing the seal of the Imperial Habsburgs:

We, Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary and dominions too numerous to name, have joined with the Teutonic and Ottoman monarchs to finally end the warfare and destruction that have ravaged our beloved continent.

The Kings of Great Britain and Sardinia are instructed to acquiesce immediately to our leadership and a swift and just restoration of the Peace. Dissent will not be tolerated. Order shall be enforced by the puissance of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

I can see either side winning this just as easily, and by that I mean, with equal difficulty.

At the moment, its Austria and Italy against Germany, Great Britain and the Ottoman Empire, which means 2 v 3, but Great Britain and the Ottomans are far weaker than Italy, and even combined they barely overpower them. The main problem is the positioning of armies, with GB/OE in a far better position to strike then I/AH, and AH/G locked in a stalemate struggle that Italy can have very little bearing upon without sacrificing its flanks to Great Britain. This war won't be decided by Austria and Germany, but by their lesser allies, and both sides would do well to remember that before prematurely stabbing their lessers. With that mentioned, the lesser powers not only struggle with each other, but must also ensure that they achieve a position that allows them to withstand any stab and, possibly, fight back against the majors. Therefore, the Ottoman Empire is in a far better position, as they are far from Germany and thus will be able to grab supply centers from Austria, if Austria is weakened.

My conclusion is that this will end in a struggle between Germany, Austria, and the Ottoman Empire. Great Britain and Italy will burn themselves out upon each other, and then be crushed by their allies or simply left to suffer alone. If Austria and Germany are honest, Britain and Italy may be allowed to share the victory, though my personal hope is for one nation to win alone, thus earning the first true Diplomacy victory on the ParadoxPlaza forums.

And no, I haven't even looked at the orders.