• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
I'm going to pull a John Howard circa 1995 on this and refuse to nominate myself, and wait for someone to ask me to do it :p

I hereby nominate you as senior diplomat for Germany.

And humbly apply for junior position in Germany.

The foreign minister apologises for the long queue waiting with petitions for the Kaiser. (Vainglory, please clear your inbox, thanks :) )

I do. I DO want an army in Mun instead of Ber. And yes, it MAKES much difference.

(if I misunderstood your post and the actual presented situation in the picture is correct, then ignore me)

He would change the orders listed (to be in line with the orders given & the map)

Considering Vainglory is around, I don't foresee any particular problems with my possible absence, but anyway.

between 29/10 and 06/11, I'm travelling, and may not reliably respond to PMs/send orders/whathaveyou; I'd appreciate being kept in the loop until my mailbox fills up, though.

I was actually referring to the have they or haven't they :p

(F Bre would be my guess, sure)

GM, what is the status of Britain's appeal of the disband?

Does A Par still exist?

Does F Bre still exist?

There are conflicting accounts being used in negotiations and I think it wise that this point is clarified before we finalize the spring negotiations...

I see nothing whatsoever in thread indicating anything else than A Par being disbanded.
So if there HAS been such a change, I think it's safe to say we might well need an extension of the deadline.

Taii, could you please review the underlinings, and the actual results; I'm confused about a few things.
(e.g. Italian F Ion-Aeg, Turkish F Aeg S A Gre, I think there's more)

I was about to point this out...

I'll have a retreat order for you by the deadline.

Just to be sure, since I'm getting confused; what deadline are you referring to?
All I see is a movement/diplomacy deadline, and what appears to be an extension of THAT deadline.

Obviously, I'd rather not have a 60-something hour deadline for just one retreat; and having that retreat with the rest of the orders, while unlikely to have any lasting effect, would be a rather blatant change of game dynamics.

Actually, if not for Italy, Germany's turn wouldn't have been completely wasted. Nevertheless, Belgium was way overkill.
Way overkill, not really?
Granted, A Mun-Bur was unlikely to do much good, but what good would A Mun H do?

thou art incorrect; britain did NOT take StP
A Mos was dislodged, it's support failed. Therefore F Nwy bounces F Bar.