• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline!

German Build Orders

Build Army in Berlin

British Disband Orders

Disband Army in Paris

Italian Build Orders

Build Fleet in Napoli

Austrian Build Orders

Build Army in Trieste

1906winter.jpg

Could be done. If you also conducted normal diplomacy at the same time, would be amusing...I wonder whether people could figure out your moves were truly random? Could probably build an algorithm to remove truly illegal or directly contradictory or obviously stupid orders.

Why do bizarre ideas appeal to you so much? Were you dropped on a Kafka novel as a baby?

Well, it was a self-interested attempt to remove an army that would prevent me from taking Budapest...and also an attempt to setup a buffer state between myself and ze Germans...I just find it funny that we were both attempting to achieve the same goal, and that Russia decided to commit suicide...

<shakes head>

Madness.

This had me laughing out loud. It's probably the most outrageous thing I've seen happen in Diplomacy, and likely will remain so for a while.

Why do bizarre ideas appeal to you so much? Were you dropped on a Kafka novel as a baby?

Just Borges and Zen koans.

Also, the Pfalzgraf is instructed to clear his inbox.

Surely after being exposed to that, Transformers and the like held no appeal for you?

Robots in disguise! If I learned anything, it is the fundamental universality of illusory humaniform automata in everyday experience...that and car/robots are awesome.

Also, the Markgraf vom der Xensphere is instructed to clear his inbox.

*growl*

Robots in disguise! If I learned anything, it is the fundamental universality of illusory humaniform automata in everyday experience...that and car/robots are awesome.

*growl*

And here I was thinking you might be a kindred spirit who never watched kids shows as an adolescent. Oh well. I guess it's back to, me, myself, and Existential Reactions Against Scholasticism.

And here I was thinking you might be a kindred spirit who never watched kids shows as an adolescent. Oh well. I guess it's back to, me, myself, and Existential Reactions Against Scholasticism.

I was precocious. I watched them as a kid.

To Xensphere: Even we were enemy I think you have done good job. Good luck for your job in Austria!

Thanks, I have learnt much from our battles as well.

Sorry Vainglory, maybe we next round?

*growl*

It is done, Your Highness.

Disband A Par???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

???

We sent a disband order! That is not the order we sent! Augh!!!

I was actually referring to the have they or haven't they :p

(F Bre would be my guess, sure)

GM said:
And if Great Britain doesn't send a disband order before the deadline, I'll be disbanding Army York out of spite for defying me!

Also the GM lied.

The Kaiser und Konig is retiring for the evening. The Pfalzgraf von Reis will be handling any negotiations or adjustments. He has our complete confidence and knows well our mind in all pertinent matters. He is enjoined to preserve our personal relationships with the other crowned heads of Europe through careful respect of the relevant agreements. The details of course are left to tactical considerations on the ground

Further we instruct our new aid the Markgraf vom der Xensphere to work with the Count Palatine, both to learn and to ease the burden of Our Government.

A.E.I.O.U.