• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline!

German Build Order

Build an Army in Kiele

British Disband Order

Disband the Army in Edinborough (random.org)

1911winter.jpg

Thus ends the year 1911. We now continue to the Movement and Diplomacy Phase, Spring, 1912. The deadline for orders will be 07:00 GMT, the 10th of December, roughly 47 hours from now.

Just let me know when you want to move to 24 hour phases.

Ath may just not have realized that it was a build/disband phase: usually you tell us how many units we need to disband or can build.

If he has quit though, that's rather annoying, because now would have been a good moment for him to jump ship.

Once the nations are winnowed down, the game will likely enter a state of total war and we'll move to 24 hour phases.

Unless Athalcor comes back, I can't see myself conducting much more diplomacy. Italy has politely stated their intention to back Austria and won't budge. Turkey and I are too far apart. There's nothing to discuss with Austria, who are obviously hellbent on a solo victory; after all they could have levered me into a tied victory even had I desired a solo victory, due to our mutual positions, as Joeb did in Diplomacy II. Instead they stabbed me, exchanging me for a weaker partner, Italy. What's more (canny as the Austrians are) Italy's growth is constrained by the western bottlenecks, whereas Austria gets to advance through the open areas in the east. Perfect recipe to become too big to be stopped, since once they get the upper hand on me, it's curtains on this game.

England, perhaps, might choose to swap sides in order to survive, since I can crush England before imploding myself, but unless Ath comes back that's not happening.

Indeed.

I'm also getting quite a few PMs for the modern day scenario, a V2 mod which I seem to have taken charge of...