• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am having a hard time installing CORE 0.4.9 over AOD 1.04. The checksum looks wrong and I don't see anything about CORE when it loads. How can I fix this?
Just update us on your specific problems (as posted on the terranova forums) and I'm sure we'll guide you through. :)

Those pics look fabulous, I guess now I'm in "pure torture" mode too!
They'd better be, the Major and I have been working on those for over a year. ;) I have around 1050 finished GER images at this very moment, including ministers, so we should be able to go a long way in getting the full GER section covered. I'm bound to make up some of the shortfall during the AoD migration, I presume. I doubt whether I'll be able get a 100% coverage yet, but it won't be that far off. And get rid of all the bogus leaders in the process...

And here are some more examples. Vanilla (top row), GIP (middle row), CORE (bottom row):

Teaser_CORE3_Leaders.jpg

And for the record: the Walter Krüger depicted in the fourth image should be General der Panzertruppe Walter Krüger, not SS Obergruppenführer Walter Krüger as depicted in GIP's leader image...

And while I'm at it:

spoiler4.jpg

Last edited:
can this mod be played over 1.05? if not is a CORE version compatible with 1.05 being released?

No, Core 049 was developed with 1.02, worked with 1.03 and needed some quickfixes to work with 1.04. We are currently working on a new version
We use the moddir function and discovered an issue with savegames there, you can save but only reload saves after manually copying the save file you want to load to a different location. Due to this I don't expect a release for 1.05 (unless BL-Logic releases an 1.05 hotfix version).

Forget about 0.49 and download the latest Beta for 0.50 ....

Thanks Denniss. It looks great. The map is better. I like that it shows forts and AA. And what I liked about CWE; the unit pics...are even better! But there are some glaring errors. For example in 1936, I'm starting out with Hs-123 CAS planes -but the pic is that of the Hs129 turbojet. The artillery brigades show pics of MkIVH and the Do17Es show pics of Ju52s. That's just in my preliminary testrun. I'm sure this is accidental. Does this graphics download fix that?