• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry for 3 posts but could not edit. I just say i love this mod keep it up
At last Finland has the real naval fleets and everything realistically made.
Egypt is now there and the Technology is really awesome. I think i will play this mod years for now 10/10

Glad to hear you got it sorted out, and like the mod! :)

Looks like FileFront is overhauling the site, which might explain the graphics packs being down. I'll try to look into it.

An update: it seems the RAR files still work, the graphics pack installer files on the other hand don't (at least, not now). I'll try to get this sorted fairly soon... But if I have to upload them again, I might as well do some AoD housecleaning first rather than 'just' upload the ARM installation sets. Just some patience, therefore...

In the meantime you could try the RAR files, even though they require a wee bit of tinkering. Extract these in a different directory, copy the HoI2 vanilla graphics over the dummy files (i.e. those in the AoD /gfx folder, not the AoD /mod-CORE2/gfx folder), and - if needed - copy those to your CORE installation directory. That should work, at least in theory. :rolleyes:

OK, new graphics installer files are up, tweaked for 0.4.9 as well (I hope, including removal of the obsolete ARM load screen). I've tested both sets on a different rig, and they do seem to work fine, though I had to rename both files into '.exe' manually.

Last edited:
Hello!

I am unable to download any of the windows files from filefront all errors or unable to load the page.
I can how ever get the rar mac versions, is there any other download sites away from filefront?.

I swear they break or just delete links and file at whim with how offen link them them do this.

Even now I've uploaded and linked new installer files?

Is there any start times in CORE? I can't find any. Do you find them yourself?

Can you be a bit more specific?

Does CORE work on 1.05?

Pure torture, each time I hear this sentence and thinking that the release is probably weeks in away.
I doubt it will be any time sooner than that, the more so as 1.05 has a serious save game issue regarding moddir. That one is fixed for a future AoD patch, but might affect the release schedule. On the plus side, I'm in the process of migrating all of the GER leader imagery for HoI3 towards 0.5.0, so that will be included in the new release. Well over a 1000 images, both B&W and colour (credits in part for BestMajor). For those unfamilar with the project, here are some spoilers:

CORE (top row) versus GIP (bottom):
spoiler3.jpg

And a few other prime examples:
Spoiler.jpg