• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Happy day :D :D :D.

Seems 2 nukes didnt do it for the soviets :rofl:.

Hope a nuke hits USA, so we are back to the post ww2 status.

Give the Soviets claims on China, so they become an uberpower lol (Simulating communist takeover of China).

Good Lord. This AAR just got even more amazing. Hopefully this can be spun into a war between Axis and USSR where you can gobble up Indian and China and liberate them. Also, too bad you can't finish off Argentina to liberate that part of the globe.

Incidentally, this war has gotten so huge, long, and costly I'm starting to doubt it can even be called World War 2. It seems like it'd get its own name, like The Cataclysm.

The Deluge, the Catastrophe, Ragnarök, Götterdämmerung

This is insane.

On a side note...me and Alexon47 are playing DAIM as well in The East is Red. My god, what have we set ourselves up for...

Try and set up the same difficulty as me, see how your AI behaves!
Some have tried, but like I said before, I have played dozens of DAIM games, and this is the first that acted this way.

Maybe 1 / 24 games turn out this way? I don't know.

Oh deary me. This song is ever more appropaite for this AAR....

Great song!

Firestorm, aren't you living in fear of Russia developing ICBMs?

By the way, I just finished reading this entire, amazing AAR. I award myself a cookie... from the kitchen.

Of course. But if I cannot reach them, surely they cannot reach me? I had to move to Wake in order to hit their major centers. If they hit my west coast, not much lost there. All my IC is west coast and Chicago.

Does anyone have any idea how many people would have died from this conflict?

I am sure that it would make OTL WW2 look like nothing.

man what is this for Hero AI AAR. it is simply unbelievable on the one hand, but there are some clear signs that DAIM codes the AI to be more aggressive, especially GER throughout the game, and SOV against the USA after 1945.

here's a chance though; about 4 of the chinese provinces are according to the wiki the most damaging when hit by a nuke. In addition to that, there are tons of provinces in Asia that have a high manpower, thus generating the biggest dissent when hit by a nuke (bigger even than IC) so perhaps your retaliatory strike can damage the Soviets more than their first strike on Japan.

question: how many nukes do you have loaded on those planes headed for Asia?

The Soviet Union has a mad leadership. They seem to be quite literally, nuts.

As for your Two Front situation - if Argentina wants a white peace (depending on your progress) then go ahead and agree to it. Soviet Union is a more pressing and demanding enemy.

man what is this for Hero AI AAR. it is simply unbelievable on the one hand, but there are some clear signs that DAIM codes the AI to be more aggressive, especially GER throughout the game, and SOV against the USA after 1945.

here's a chance though; about 4 of the chinese provinces are according to the wiki the most damaging when hit by a nuke. In addition to that, there are tons of provinces in Asia that have a high manpower, thus generating the biggest dissent when hit by a nuke (bigger even than IC) so perhaps your retaliatory strike can damage the Soviets more than their first strike on Japan.

Shouldnt those provinces be cores for nukes to have dissent effect?

Planes? Too risky. ICBMs!

I have 3, and they are headed for Wake Island.

Shouldnt those provinces be cores for nukes to have dissent effect?

I do believe so.

@OAM: Maybe :D

@Juan_de_Marco: Some times it is a little too much to handle. No break for the USA since the 1940s.

Ah well, there are still novosibirsk and krasnoyarsk and omsk to nuke i guess. :) I hear you, what a resilient game you play. I am amazed at your continued resistance, to be honest. Was there ever any time when you thought of giving up on democracy to save the state?

I would aim for the highest MP and IC concentration in CORED soviet territory, that will produce the biggest effect. This is weighted slightly to MP, doing so should cripple them.

Vladivostock is a potential choice because of the naval presence. Omsk, Novosibirsk, Irkutsk, etc... Most of the non-core isn't producing much for the Soviets. So unless they have managed to core on Beijing or something similar there really isn't much point to striking those since the impact on their MP gen rates and IC will be minimal.

Aaaaaand Japan is out with only 12 base IC remaining.

Wow, that was incredibly quick. :eek: Good news for the Canadians, I guess. They are once more the most important allies for the US. :D

And here I was thinking that it would be impossible for WW3 to exceed the awesomeness of WW2.

I think the Axis wouldn't really interfere as long as Eastasian agression is limited to Asia. Since the AI isn't likely to cross over the ocean, it more or less remains a limited war. Although this ruthless nuking might change that opinion. After such a genocide, the Axis might just decide to remove the Soviets from existance.

As for your Two Front situation - if Argentina wants a white peace (depending on your progress) then go ahead and agree to it. Soviet Union is a more pressing and demanding enemy.

Isn't Argentinia winning in Venezuela? As long as they aren't thrown back behind their initial border, they wouldn't be willing to conclude a white peace. After all, the US can no longer really afford to defend its South American ally, which makes the fall of the Venezualan oil fields to Argentinia much more likely.