• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kristof73 said:
Both countries are not in war from many years, and I never fought with them. However attrition is the biggest killer for AI ...

eu3435xl0.jpg

Is that Benin?

Zosete said:
I think it happens when you're DoF, lose a war and rebels take over one of your provinces during that war. Can't be sure, but i think that happened twice or so to me and -specially- to the AI. I even thought that was a well-known bug. Maybe a screenshot from 1.2?

it also happens real fast when you change religions, u don't have to be DoF. when ever i was a German minor and i changed to protestant, i saw that rebs controlled DoF

DSwann said:
That's the peace "bug". Most likely, Austria was simply allied with Burgundy and they DOWed you. I've had an even weirder situation. An ally was attacked by Kazan and i DOWed Kazan before confirming i'd help my ally. I loaded a save game after making peace and suddenly i was still at war with Kazan because i DOWed them seperately. Since i also beat them up, made peace, then attacked their ally Sibir, i got 4 peace deals out of basically 2 wars. :D

anarchistica said:
That's the peace "bug". Most likely, Austria was simply allied with Burgundy and they DOWed you. I've had an even weirder situation.
Burgundy is my vassal :p

I(Austira) had a RM to both France and GB. My king died and we had a sucession war. I chose France over GB and thus France along with Austria went to war with GB.

France and GB must have signed a Peace treaty but somehow I was still at war

jadam said:

Istria is being "oversieged"...[/QUOTE]

Happens when a siege has got to 100%, and the attacker bribes the city defenders.

The strangest "national" issue I've seen:

This is Spain:

These are some Spanish colonies in South America, but what is that province in the middle belonging to another nation?:

Castille!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :wacko:

Somehow that single province didn't unite with Aragon forming Spain, but declared indepencency or something. Could this be the beginning of the Bolivarian Revolution? xDDDDDDD

William Shakens said:
Somehow that single province didn't unite with Aragon forming Spain, but declared indepencency or something. Could this be the beginning of the Bolivarian Revolution? xDDDDDDD

I know why that happened. If the province is occupied by rebels before the Spain forms those provinces that are rebel controlled will revolt and for Castille or Aragon. Most likely in that case there were several provinces that were revolting and they couldn't annex them straight away so they took all the other provinces.

This happened in my last game also in my case there were Aragon, Castille and Spain in the game same time and both Aragon and Castille were island countries. Castille in caribean and Aragon in mediterian. Castille was like five or six island big. They had islands in africa, caribean and mediterian. They were occupied by rebels and when Spain was born they immidiatly rebelled and formed Aragon and Castille.

Actually I had the same bug playing England in MP. I formed GB, but somehow England had cores on all my lands. Every revolt that overtook my province had a great risk (about 95%/month) of defecting to England. Soon England emerged. I had to conquer them and vassalize in order to be able to make them loose cores after 50 years.

vazco said:
Actually I had the same bug playing England in MP. I formed GB, but somehow England had cores on all my lands. Every revolt that overtook my province had a great risk (about 95%/month) of defecting to England. Soon England emerged. I had to conquer them and vassalize in order to be able to make them loose cores after 50 years.

Its not a bug. Its a feature there could be people that think that they don't want to live in Spain and think Castille is better choice. Same goes with the Great Britain some english folks could think that why the hell I would want to be in the same country with Scotish. (Not trying to say that Scotish is bad in anyway Sean Connery is great.)

gigau said:
Happens when a siege has got to 100%, and the attacker bribes the city defenders.
I think he's referring to the fact that in the top right it says the siege percent is 125%. :)

crusaderknight said:
I think he's referring to the fact that in the top right it says the siege percent is 125%. :)

And he his explaining how that 125% happened...

Wezqu said:
Its not a bug. Its a feature there could be people that think that they don't want to live in Spain and think Castille is better choice. Same goes with the Great Britain some english folks could think that why the hell I would want to be in the same country with Scotish. (Not trying to say that Scotish is bad in anyway Sean Connery is great.)

Similar situation in RL when Italy was united. Those who weren't happy with unification esthablished San Marino as a tiny autonomous state within Italy.